What happens Next

Fuckray

OFC Regular
I'll start the setting of the scenario and you post what you think happens next. Anything could happen, you decide, could be sex, a zombie, or a happy Hallmark moment, its all up to you

My sister has several of her friends over for one last slumber party before they all go off to different colleges. The house is filled with their noise as they holler and dance with the stereo blasting. I wish I wasn't here; but mom and dad asked me to stay to make sure they have no guys over since they are gone for the week. My sister hates scary clowns so I think I'll throw in the movie "It" so that her and all her friends stay upstairs and don't bother me; but first I'm gonna make myself a sandwich.

Last edited:
I'll start the setting of the scenario and you post what you think happens next. Anything could happen, you decide, could be sex, a zombie, or a happy Hallmark moment, its all up to you

My sister has several of her friends over for one last slumber party before they all go off to different colleges. The house is filled with their noise as they holler and dance with the stereo blasting. I wish I wasn't here; but mom and dad asked me to stay to make sure they have no guys over since they are gone for the week. My sister hates scary clowns so I think I'll throw in the movie "It" so that her and all her friends stay upstairs and don't bother me; but first I'm gonna make myself a sandwich.

When I get to the kitchen, I see one of my sister's friends there, getting something out of the fridge. I don't remember her name. She's the dorky cute one, the quietest in the bunch. Never says more than 4 words to me. Meh. I don't mind the company for a little while, as I put my sandwich together.

I'm so happy that Suzy invited me over for the slumber party, I didn't think she would since I'm a bit of a shy geeky type of girl. Her parents are away and we have the run of the house. I came downstairs to get some drinks for the girls.

As, I close the refrigerator door, and turn around I can't believe it, Taylor is standing in front of me making a sandwich. I try to think of something smart and witty to say, I open my mouth and no words come out. I can feel my face turning red, I am sure Taylor is looking at me thinking I'm such a dork.

Taylor is so fucking hot and sexy. I have butterflies in my stomach thinking about what it would be like to kiss Taylor. I'm just staring at Taylor, not sure what to do or say ...

Youre sitting there, watching youre movie, when you look at the staircase and a guy, about youre age comes down the stairs. your little sister isnt supposed to have guy friends over, but this one must have snuck in the window. you get after him and tell him to leave, but he tells you that he doesnt really want to go home. youre about to put your foot down, but hes very attractive, and just about your age. so you decide to let him stay. he goes to the bathroom, and then comes back out and sees you watching the movie. "I love this movie!" he says enthusiastically. he sits down next to you, and watches the movie. youre a little taken aback by this, but decide to let him watch it with you. youre looking him and down, and he notices. slowly he scoots over next to you, and starts to stroke your inner thigh...

Back