What I’m listening to...

Thanks @Sun66 , yes Blue Monday takes me back to my Clubbing days, oh so long ago. Lol

Awwww thank you so much, glad you can remember your clubbing days. I remember, short hair with a long fringe at the front, bleached blonde, with a super long rat tail. All my outfits were very new romantic, velvet, frills, pixie boots lol. I was always on trend lol xxx

@InvincibleLight

Hey gorgeous Light, this song reminds me of you beautiful girl.

I love this song so much, and it's my dedication to you xx

You can already fly, you just haven't realised it yet. I know you can, spread those wings xx

PS - Thank you to my beautiful @Merikh100 for helping me attach the file xxx

Thats really amazing- You even picked one of my favorite songs!
- Dedicated to My favorite Sun

So glad you love that song, thank you for your dedication too. I haven’t heard this song before, and I love it xx
Im glad you like it! Im also glad google gave me the english version, and not the german version(The band that performs it, Tokio Hotel, releases their songs in both languages). ❤❤❤❤❤

Ahahaha I wish it would be as eloquent and graceful as you would hope. Sadly, I don't think it would be ahahaha Would make us laugh though so it sounds like a win, win anyway! :')

Such a beautiful song. To make love, to turn loud and dance, to drink, to have fun to! Literally any of these! Give it a listen guys. The voice and the lyrics are just so intoxicating. Definitely recommend even though I know it won't be everyones cup of tea. Whether you like this music or not (I don't really care for drum and bass), I can definitely appreciate this song and hopefully you might as well. :)

Back