What mad you say FUCK today

Well firstly when I realized I have too much fish cakes so I’d have to probs give some to my *shudders* family which means ima have to wear pants tomorrow... FUCK!!!

Secondly... I used to be able to go ten hours straight in the kitchen now I gotta take fucking hourly breaks... So... I’m getting old, FUCK!!!

Lastly tho... That the weather turned to shit and I’m sleeping alone tonight, A-FUCKING-GAIN, but I’m kinda horny af... FUCK!!!

Well kinda embarrassing but going for a walk (20 steps) with skinny my iv rack and baggy my piss bag, caught tube splitting the bag slipping on my own pee and landing on my arse. Fuck
Would have been a fuckity fuck if the tube got pulled out the other end, its stitched as well.

When I broke her anal cherry. That granny will never be the same again.

The sudden drop in fucking temperature as well as not having enough fucking spare light fucking bulbs!!! Thank you eskom you cunt!!!

FUCK!!!

285B71BC-3970-478D-94F8-B6EAF79B7E70.jpeg

The cunt pain the fucking tattoo laser removal fucking gives... FUCK!!!

Also tho... Is it weird I had a semi throughout?:oops: And maybe ejaculated a tiny bit?o_O

Ah yes before I totally forget!!!

Being told that getting rid of the upper arm stuff will probs be three to four times more painful than this... FUCK!!! I’ll wear a condom tho... Never know...:rolleyes:

Being woken up at 05:20 on a Saturday morning because, apparently, courier companies don’t know what a fucking curfew is... Jfc...

Then again I’ve got my new Fitbit soooooo... BONUS!!!

State of a house I rented out tenants vanished after 7 months. Place is wrecked, going to cost thousands to clean up, redecorate before I can rent out again.
Ffs house is only 2 years old.

Back