What Mutt means

F

Fordboy2322

For those of you who have never heard or do not know what a mutt is let me inform you! A mutt is a guy or girl that begs for sex, pictures of the other person, talks from the ass instead of their mouth as well as shamelessly sends dick pics... I am not sure bout women but for men usually this is a result from a, loss of blood flow to the brain

For those of you who have never heard or do not know what a mutt is let me inform you! A mutt is a guy or girl that begs for sex, pictures of the other person, talks from the ass instead of their mouth as well as shamelessly sends dick pics... I am not sure bout women but for men usually this is a result from a, loss of blood flow to the brain
Ford is NOT a mutt

Never a shortage of Mutts here . They hang out everyday and more streaming in . and now hey have forum sections JUST for the sole purpose of showing their Dick pics not to mention their Profile/Icon Dick Pics . And the women here are just as guilty by talking to the Mutts with the Dick pics . It encourages and reinforces the behavior .

Well I'm reckoning that from the vast amount of them their pick up lines and dick pic showings must indeed work to some percentage.... Has to right? I mean I know the ole saying if at first you don't succeed try and try again, but at this point its like pounding it in to the pavement

Mutts don't only come with.dick pics. Some act all moral, even bitch about other mutts. But when you strip all the bullshit away u see the mutt for what he or she is. The true you will always show through.

Mutts don't only come with.dick pics. Some act all moral, even bitch about other mutts. But when you strip all the bullshit away u see the mutt for what he or she is. The true you will always show through.
I agree Ali they also aint just males there's females that are the same take away the built up persona and it shines through like a gold coat

I agree Ali they also aint just males there's females that are the same take away the built up persona and it shines through like a gold coat
Personally I prefer mutts with dick pics, then u know exactly what ur dealing with. See these people who constantly tell people they are something they are something. But slip up in chat showing their true colours. No one says anything cause they actually believe the propaganda they spout. They are the true mutts. They are the worst kinda mutt. Cause u waist valuable time on them

As far the ladies are concerned on here ur totally right. There egos don't match their personalities that's for sure

Back