What rp would u do with me? ;)

I think I would have to be the pool cleaner boy and you would be the sexy trophy wife. U know my schedule and you are always sunbathing with the tiniest bikini made. But today you weren’t there. I was a little bummed cause that was the highlight of my week. As I was checking the chemicals I heard the door fly open and you stormed out of the back door in the biggest heels I have ever seen, but unfortunately no tiny bikini today. Instead you had a tiny towel. Barely covering your perfect tits and fat ass.
“Pool boy!!” You said as your loud heels slapped the ground furiously. “ I tried to take a shower and the water never got hot. Do you know anything about plumbing?”
“It might be your hot water heater. Let me check it out for u.” I don’t know a damn thing about plumbing but I will gladly follow that fat ass wherever u want me to go. Never been in the house before. It is one of the many pools I overcharge these rich assholes to come and clean. I follow her through the biggest room I have ever seen. The ceilings must have been 30 feet tall with massive wood beams running across the ceiling. Looked like some Victorian masterpiece some rich asshole dreamed up. I had to stop and take it all in cause it was truly beautiful.

“The plumbing is fine in here!! Hurry up!!” You stammered at me. I almost forgot about the masterpiece I was following. I had to run to catch up. Didn’t want to miss those big cheeks shaking as they poked out past that tiny towel. Down a long hallway. So many giant rooms beautifully furnished. Took a right and at the end of the next hallway we finally came to the master bedroom. I saw the giant bed and you stopped next to it. There were multiple tiny slutty little costumes laid out. But you quickly let out a shriek and quickly gathered them up and ran into the giant closet. I couldn’t believe I actually saw the princess blush.
“I’m sorry….. I didn’t mean to embarrass you. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You are fine as fuck.” Shit did I just say that to the costumer? Great. Just lost a client.
“Thank you so much!! I get a little self conscious about my butt and thighs. They are kind of big. I go to the gym every day but they don’t get any smaller. Do you think my butt is too big?”
“I would never stop eating your ass if u were my girl.” Fuck I did it again. Double fuck my dick is getting hard. “I am so sorry I didn’t mean to say that.” I exclaimed in disbelief of myself. “Let’s go take a look at that shower!” I said and quickly hurried past u to the master bath. I walked into the giant shower. It must have had 15 different shower heads, seating and outside of the shower was a giant tv. I had never seen anything like this. I didn’t even know how to turn this thing on. I turned the first handle I saw and freezing water drenched me. Fuck me. But to my delight you were right there handing me a towel and apologizing.
“I am so sorry this thing is so confusing,” you said but with a kind of interested tone and a little smirk. That is when I noticed your eyes looking down at something. You quickly wrapped the towel around me and were rubbing the towel all over me trying to warm me up. You dried my hair, slid the towel down to my shoulders, quickly moving the towel back and fourth squeegeeing me off. Now the towel was passing my lower back. “Your shirt and shorts are drenched, take them off and I’ll throw them in the dryer real quick.” And at that moment you lost your balance on your heels and your towel dropped. And as you were falling you just so happened to grab my board shorts and fall to your knees. I felt momentary relief cause my throbbing cock that I was trying so hard to conceal down my leg popped out. And there you were on the ground between my legs naked, and as you looked up you had a kind of shocked and excited look on your face as my balls were on your forehead and my cock laid across your head. Then I heard a gasp and a chuckle. And you swiftly, with a strong grip grabbed my cock from your head and raised up so you were eye to eye with 12 inches, “oh my god your cock is so big!!” You said with wide eyes, and I noticed you were biting your lip. And instead of grabbing the towel you dropped and jumping up, it was like you were in a trance. Still holding on tight to my dick, your other hand slid up my leg and started caressing my ass. Then I saw those quivering perfect lips open and your head went down and your tongue came out. Started right at the back of my balls and then my balls were gone. You damn near sucked them down your throat so hard my knees buckled and I almost fell over too. As I caught my balance your suction from my nuts released and you started to fall but luckily I managed to save u from falling and picked you up. As I carried you I had an arm around your back and my other arm was right below your your butt. We were both out of the daze we were in. Both shocked by our actions. You are naked in my arms. My drenched shorts are around my ankles and my wet t shirt is stuck to my back. My inner voice was telling me, “let’s think about this, this might be a bad decision.” And I knew it was but I kicked my wet shorts against the wall and carried you to your bed and threw you on the bed so that you were on your back with your head leaning off the edge. Then I started teasing you a little bit. Slapping your cheek with my cock and sucking on your perfect nipples. Your head was making little circles licking the bottom of my cock trying to catch it. As I reached down to your little pussy I couldn’t believe how wet u were!! Your sheets were drenched and you couldn’t take it anymore. U grabbed my dick and slid it in your mouth. Oh my god I never noticed your tongue was pierced!! Wow this is great!! In and out in and out faster and faster!! As I jam my cock to your tonsils I see your throat expanding further and further down it goes till my nuts are on your nose. I am so euphoric that I forget that u need air and you start slapping my ass frantically. “Sorry!” I said and pulled my dick out of your lungs to hear a loud gasp and some coughing. As you rolled on the bed attempting to catch your breath I spin you around and grab your legs and point them straight up. I am now face to face with your perfect pink pussy. I start kissing your ankles, slowly get down to your knees. Grabbing that fat ass tight my tongue slides it’s way down your inner thigh till I finally taste that sweet little pussy. The sounds you were making startled me lol.
“Oh my god! Oh my god!!” U screamed. Then your legs locked down on my head as your body arched and your nails grabbed the sheets so tight I thought u were going to rip them and then your pussy erupted. Squirting all over my face!!!

“Holy shit you are a squirter?” I have never been with a squirter!!” I said.

“I have never done that before I am so sorry!!” Your cute cheeks so flushed.
“I am honored to have your cum all over my face,” I said and we both started busting up laughing. My cock was even fucking harder now than before. Gotta make my move!! Finally I jumped on top of you and pinned your hands above your head and looked into your eyes. I don’t know what came over us, but it just felt so right. I felt like I knew you for years. A real strong deep connection. I kissed you softly on the lips and said softly, “you ready?” You looked at me like a little kid waking up on Christmas and nodded your head in excitement. With my free hand I grabbed my cock and was searching through your little meat curtains. I could feel your whole body quivering and your gaze that was once on me had rolled back into your head. Then I felt something. There it is. Little by little, inch by inch. I could tell that I was in some virgin pussy. You were pushing back on me telling me not so deep. I nodded my head and started taking it slow again. Sex is such an art, there are so many triggers and things that good sex rarely happens on the first time but my god I don’t think it could go any better. You motioned for me to go on my back!! I was impressed. U wanted to take the bull by the horn!! So u crawled up on my dick. I was only able to get about half in before. I didn’t notice before but when u flipped over, u also grabbed a little vibrating bullet. Then you really started jumping on my cock. Deeper and deeper! Louder and louder u screamed my god!! Then I felt it coming.
“where do u want it baby?” I said
“If you pull out I am going to fire you!!” U said like a wild animal. I laughed more excited than ever I shoved my dick all the way in and exploded!!! I swear I saw the bulge in your stomach when I busted. You lay on me now. Both covered in sweat. U feel the slow retraction of my cock out of your pussy. When I finally lift u off a giant load comes out and lands right on my abs. Then you start sucking my cock a little bit and then your lips land on the pile of jizz sitting on my abs and u slurp it up and flick your hair back so you are on your knees and looking up at the ceiling. U then raised your finger to your mouth and made a little pop sound as you pulled it out quick and said,”delicious, do you think you can check out the plumbing now cause I really need a shower!!”

End

I think I would have to be the pool cleaner boy and you would be the sexy trophy wife. U know my schedule and you are always sunbathing with the tiniest bikini made. But today you weren’t there. I was a little bummed cause that was the highlight of my week. As I was checking the chemicals I heard the door fly open and you stormed out of the back door in the biggest heels I have ever seen, but unfortunately no tiny bikini today. Instead you had a tiny towel. Barely covering your perfect tits and fat ass.
“Pool boy!!” You said as your loud heels slapped the ground furiously. “ I tried to take a shower and the water never got hot. Do you know anything about plumbing?”
“It might be your hot water heater. Let me check it out for u.” I don’t know a damn thing about plumbing but I will gladly follow that fat ass wherever u want me to go. Never been in the house before. It is one of the many pools I overcharge these rich assholes to come and clean. I follow her through the biggest room I have ever seen. The ceilings must have been 30 feet tall with massive wood beams running across the ceiling. Looked like some Victorian masterpiece some rich asshole dreamed up. I had to stop and take it all in cause it was truly beautiful.

“The plumbing is fine in here!! Hurry up!!” You stammered at me. I almost forgot about the masterpiece I was following. I had to run to catch up. Didn’t want to miss those big cheeks shaking as they poked out past that tiny towel. Down a long hallway. So many giant rooms beautifully furnished. Took a right and at the end of the next hallway we finally came to the master bedroom. I saw the giant bed and you stopped next to it. There were multiple tiny slutty little costumes laid out. But you quickly let out a shriek and quickly gathered them up and ran into the giant closet. I couldn’t believe I actually saw the princess blush.
“I’m sorry….. I didn’t mean to embarrass you. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You are fine as fuck.” Shit did I just say that to the costumer? Great. Just lost a client.
“Thank you so much!! I get a little self conscious about my butt and thighs. They are kind of big. I go to the gym every day but they don’t get any smaller. Do you think my butt is too big?”
“I would never stop eating your ass if u were my girl.” Fuck I did it again. Double fuck my dick is getting hard. “I am so sorry I didn’t mean to say that.” I exclaimed in disbelief of myself. “Let’s go take a look at that shower!” I said and quickly hurried past u to the master bath. I walked into the giant shower. It must have had 15 different shower heads, seating and outside of the shower was a giant tv. I had never seen anything like this. I didn’t even know how to turn this thing on. I turned the first handle I saw and freezing water drenched me. Fuck me. But to my delight you were right there handing me a towel and apologizing.
“I am so sorry this thing is so confusing,” you said but with a kind of interested tone and a little smirk. That is when I noticed your eyes looking down at something. You quickly wrapped the towel around me and were rubbing the towel all over me trying to warm me up. You dried my hair, slid the towel down to my shoulders, quickly moving the towel back and fourth squeegeeing me off. Now the towel was passing my lower back. “Your shirt and shorts are drenched, take them off and I’ll throw them in the dryer real quick.” And at that moment you lost your balance on your heels and your towel dropped. And as you were falling you just so happened to grab my board shorts and fall to your knees. I felt momentary relief cause my throbbing cock that I was trying so hard to conceal down my leg popped out. And there you were on the ground between my legs naked, and as you looked up you had a kind of shocked and excited look on your face as my balls were on your forehead and my cock laid across your head. Then I heard a gasp and a chuckle. And you swiftly, with a strong grip grabbed my cock from your head and raised up so you were eye to eye with 12 inches, “oh my god your cock is so big!!” You said with wide eyes, and I noticed you were biting your lip. And instead of grabbing the towel you dropped and jumping up, it was like you were in a trance. Still holding on tight to my dick, your other hand slid up my leg and started caressing my ass. Then I saw those quivering perfect lips open and your head went down and your tongue came out. Started right at the back of my balls and then my balls were gone. You damn near sucked them down your throat so hard my knees buckled and I almost fell over too. As I caught my balance your suction from my nuts released and you started to fall but luckily I managed to save u from falling and picked you up. As I carried you I had an arm around your back and my other arm was right below your your butt. We were both out of the daze we were in. Both shocked by our actions. You are naked in my arms. My drenched shorts are around my ankles and my wet t shirt is stuck to my back. My inner voice was telling me, “let’s think about this, this might be a bad decision.” And I knew it was but I kicked my wet shorts against the wall and carried you to your bed and threw you on the bed so that you were on your back with your head leaning off the edge. Then I started teasing you a little bit. Slapping your cheek with my cock and sucking on your perfect nipples. Your head was making little circles licking the bottom of my cock trying to catch it. As I reached down to your little pussy I couldn’t believe how wet u were!! Your sheets were drenched and you couldn’t take it anymore. U grabbed my dick and slid it in your mouth. Oh my god I never noticed your tongue was pierced!! Wow this is great!! In and out in and out faster and faster!! As I jam my cock to your tonsils I see your throat expanding further and further down it goes till my nuts are on your nose. I am so euphoric that I forget that u need air and you start slapping my ass frantically. “Sorry!” I said and pulled my dick out of your lungs to hear a loud gasp and some coughing. As you rolled on the bed attempting to catch your breath I spin you around and grab your legs and point them straight up. I am now face to face with your perfect pink pussy. I start kissing your ankles, slowly get down to your knees. Grabbing that fat ass tight my tongue slides it’s way down your inner thigh till I finally taste that sweet little pussy. The sounds you were making startled me lol.
“Oh my god! Oh my god!!” U screamed. Then your legs locked down on my head as your body arched and your nails grabbed the sheets so tight I thought u were going to rip them and then your pussy erupted. Squirting all over my face!!!

“I am honored to have your cum all over my face,” I said and we both started busting up laughing. My cock was even fucking harder now than before. Gotta make my move!! Finally I jumped on top of you and pinned your hands above your head and looked into your eyes. I don’t know what came over us, but it just felt so right. I felt like I knew you for years. A real strong deep connection. I kissed you softly on the lips and said softly, “you ready?” You looked at me like a little kid waking up on Christmas and nodded your head in excitement. With my free hand I grabbed my cock and was searching through your little meat curtains. I could feel your whole body quivering and your gaze that was once on me had rolled back into your head. Then I felt something. There it is. Little by little, inch by inch. I could tell that I was in some virgin pussy. You were pushing back on me telling me not so deep. I nodded my head and started taking it slow again. Sex is such an art, there are so many triggers and things that good sex rarely happens on the first time but my god I don’t think it could go any better. You motioned for me to go on my back!! I was impressed. U wanted to take the bull by the horn!! So u crawled up on my dick. I was only able to get about half in before. I didn’t notice before but when u flipped over, u also grabbed a little vibrating bullet. Then you really started jumping on my cock. Deeper and deeper! Louder and louder u screamed my god!! Then I felt it coming.
“If you pull out I am going to fire you!!” U said like a wild animal. I laughed more excited than ever I shoved my dick all the way in and exploded!!! I swear I saw the bulge in your stomach when I busted. You lay on me now. Both covered in sweat. U feel the slow retraction of my cock out of your pussy. When I finally lift u off a giant load comes out and lands right on my abs. Then you start sucking my cock a little bit and then your lips land on the pile of jizz sitting on my abs and u slurp it up and flick your hair back so you are on your knees and looking up at the ceiling. U then raised your finger to your mouth and made a little pop sound as you pulled it out quick and said,”delicious, do you think you can check out the plumbing now cause I really need a shower!!”

End
Well aren't we the over achiever

End
Fuck me had to scroll down for week to get to the end of that assignment

Back