What she likes

Horny4u

After nearly 20 years together and 10 married; yesterday we took our wedding rings off.

Today is the first day waking without it in nigh on 10 years. A low point for sure. I’m glad there’s some real humans here that aren’t all about lust. Don’t get me wrong, being in this community is because I’m listing after a horny woman to play with!

Have a great day peeps, ladies keep those sexy images coming, they’re part of keeping a smile on my face and an errection in my pants!

After nearly 20 years together and 10 married; yesterday we took our wedding rings off.

Today is the first day waking without it in nigh on 10 years. A low point for sure. I’m glad there’s some real humans here that aren’t all about lust. Don’t get me wrong, being in this community is because I’m listing after a horny woman to play with!

Have a great day peeps, ladies keep those sexy images coming, they’re part of keeping a smile on my face and an errection in my pants!
God's speed that cant be easy.

Hey Horny4u, I hope you are doing well and life is starting to settle for you xxx

Back