WHAT WOULD YOU D TO MY WIFE

FUCK MY SLUT WIFE .

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
She will be fucked hard from her pussy and her ass
She would love us both using her holes. Rip her clothes off tie her to the bed legs wide open so you can whip her ass titts and pussy with your belt . The more she screamed the harder she gets it . Whip her pussy and clit make her scream like fuck. Make her pussy and arse all red. You can make her take you she never fuck another man before. Force her to take another man cock why I watch and waornk over you both. Telling her she a nasty cum slut for letting you fuck her.

I'll fuck her pussy hard while I slap her ass, making her scream really loud. And I'll make her scream louder when I cum deep inside her pussy before fucking her ass

I'll fuck her pussy hard while I slap her ass, making her scream really loud. And I'll make her scream louder when I cum deep inside her pussy before fucking her ass
We could both fuck her at same time 1 up her ass 1 in her pussy and take it in turn swoping holes. And make her suck us both off why we both vim in her mouth. That would be alot of cum.

Attachments

• download_20200229_001749~2.jpg
    download_20200229_001749~2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 8
She'll be our personal cum dumpster
mmm. Fuck yeah fuck her all weekend keep her as our sex slave. Fuck her bite her slap her finger her , First her pussy hurt her make her scream. Cuming in and all over her . Piss on her titts, mouth and pussy. Hold her down make her suck us then piss in her mouth

i would lick her cunt til she squirts in my mouth, then she gets a hard penetrating in cunt and asshole.

Back