What's your favourite?

I could sit here all day and explain the answer to this, but the short answer is either a Sunday Roast with the family or a Mixed Grill with a beer

What is your 'favourite' most embarrassing thing you have done when you have been drunk?

Last edited:
My favourite time of year for vacation is winter, it gets gold and horrid in Scotland and I like going somewhere warm.

what’s your favourite book

Reactions: DDD
Favorite thing I can't say no to? HAS to be anal. Like, even if I'm feeling tired/sore or just over it, if I get offered I can't resist. Honestly only thing I enjoy more is kissing a girl, but of course, that I can say no to.

So, what's your favorite night out? Can be anything, but it has to be a night out.

Favorite thing I can't say no to? HAS to be anal. Like, even if I'm feeling tired/sore or just over it, if I get offered I can't resist. Honestly only thing I enjoy more is kissing a girl, but of course, that I can say no to.

So, what's your favorite night out? Can be anything, but it has to be a night out.

good girl, anal girl are always the best.

Fav night out? going in a bar with my partner dressed slutty and revealing

How do you prefer your girl?

Favourite wild thing I’ve done was going to The Horse Racing for the weekend with 2 mates and putting it all on business expenses.;)

what’s your favourite month of the year?

March when everything starts blooming from the cold, long winter.

What's your favorite chain restaurant

Back