When I had sex with three women in one day.

I don't know if it was the testosterones or the challenge, but I had sex with three of my paramours in one day. There were rest breaks and I had to drink plenty of water, but I was able to pull that one off. I feel like a nasty bastard for doing that, but the trappings of youth leads you to do some really wacky and naughty things :)

It's not that bad if they are all aware / friends with benefits.

Just hoped you washed your cock between o_O

I don't know if it was the testosterones or the challenge, but I had sex with three of my paramours in one day. There were rest breaks and I had to drink plenty of water, but I was able to pull that one off. I feel like a nasty bastard for doing that, but the trappings of youth leads you to do some really wacky and naughty things :)
I did that once. Ex wife, Exgirlfriend , and at the time my girlfriend and now current wife. None never knew about the other . I was on fire that day, don't think I could ever do it again.

No that was back in the day , when I was a fit as a fiddle Marine. I could do anything then hahaha. Ran everyday, worked out everyday . Took all the good supplements. Hahaha

Back