When I'm outside

Does this make me naughty?

• Yes

Votes: 90 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
Strange? Not at all! Normally I too am a reserved person but when at our place in the country where it is private, will sometimes go without clothes when it's warm out. Love the free feeling and, yes evn to think that it's possible someone might come by.

We do this too when we are far away from other people e.g. when having a picknick break during a hike. Or even better in a remote vacation home. I love being outside fully naked having coffee or reading. And I enjoy my husband walking around with a hard-on. Sometimes I wear stockings and lingerie then just to tease.

We do this too when we are far away from other people e.g. when having a picknick break during a hike. Or even better in a remote vacation home. I love being outside fully naked having coffee or reading. And I enjoy my husband walking around with a hard-on. Sometimes I wear stockings and lingerie then just to tease.
The remoteness must bring out the real you while with hubby, it's a natural feeling being naked, your hubby still gets a hard on while you parade yourself in skimpy clothing, the world just loves a teaser :)

no it makes you fun. btw being normal is boring. It is even more fun when you're not alone but in a group.

Hello, I'm quite a shy person most of the time. I do confess that when I wear some of my short dresses or skirts when going outside I sometimes wear no panties, I enjoy the dangerous feeling I get from it, the thrill of possibly being seen like that.
Does that make me strange?

View attachment 47558
Sounds like bold more than strange

I don't think it makes you strange at all... Naughty, yes, but there's nothing wrong with that. I've gone out in a relatively short skirt with no panties on underneath quite a few times, sometimes to a bar or club both with my husband or my girlfriends, sometimes shopping at a mall, and even to work on a few occasions. I think it's pretty hot. It makes me feel very sexy, and afterwards I often come home all tingly and wet.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm quite a shy person most of the time. I do confess that when I wear some of my short dresses or skirts when going outside I sometimes wear no panties, I enjoy the dangerous feeling I get from it, the thrill of possibly being seen like that.

View attachment 47558

View attachment 47558
Hell Noooo, It makes you adventurous mysterious, and hot as hell

Definitely not. I’m a bit of an exhibitionist also. I hardly ever wear underwear unless im in the company of family or family friends. It’s very exciting for me to flash. It’s intoxicating.

Back