Which makes you enjoy more: having orgasm or making her/him feel orgasm?

When I was younger, it was all about my ejaculation. Very immature of me. As I matured, however, it was all about HER orgasm. I can safely say that I enjoy watching the quakes and quivers of her orgasm before ever thinking of myself. It is often more important than my own climax.

Women come to realize the selfish practices of most men very early ... i'd say by age 18. I came to the realization that the woman's satisfaction was paramount ... probably by the age of 20. Selfish men need to perform more foreplay. LOTS of foreplay!

... and you too, will appreciate watching her squirm and spasm in ecstasy.

Last edited:
When I was younger, it was all about my ejaculation. Very immature of me. As I matured, however, it was all about HER orgasm. I can safely say that I enjoy watching the quakes and quivers of her orgasm before ever thinking of myself. It is often more important than my own climax.

Women come to realize the selfish practices of most men very early ... i'd say by age 18. I cam to the realization that the woman's satisfaction was paramount ... probably by the age of 20. Selfish men need to perform more foreplay. LOTS of foreplay!
wow!! what a great perspective!! :)

wow!! what a great perspective!! :)
Thank you.

We men are usually too damned dense to realize that pleasuring a woman is not siimply wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Proper lovemaking techniques require manual dexterity, tongue dexterity, introduction of a few interesting toys, study of the Kama Sutra, and perhaps a touch of LIGHT BDSM ... very light BDSM ... once you determine her wants and desires. Shaving your privates may be a preferred look by some women (see below).

Ladies, you too need a little sex education. We men enjoy all things VISUAL. Leave the lights on! Wear sexy lingerie. Shave your mons and douche thoroughly before shoving your pussy in our faces. I could go on, but the basics should assist greatly.

Are there any women who want to fuck me yet? :)

Attachments

• DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
A FABULOUS nymphomaniac from my misspent youth really enjoyed my style. She would reward me with long sessions of grasping my dick with her "snapper" (her term) that had been greatly enhanced by her performing Kegel exercises. She also liked it when I kept my flaccid penis inside her, only to feel it grow 15-20 minutes later.

Women ... please pay attention!

Although I have never enjoyed quite as envigorating sex as with her, I have have had many enjoyable relationships since.

Back