Who wants to fuck this 44 year old virgin

Who want to fuck a virgin

• Total voters
What u looking for on here I take it ur single
I live in Sittingbourne Kent live on my own live in a one bedroom ground floor council flat with a wetroom bathroom so it’s safer for me than a bath as I’m disabled but I’m not wheelchair bound

What u looking for on here I take it ur single
I live in Sittingbourne Kent live on my own live in a one bedroom ground floor council flat with a wetroom bathroom so it’s safer for me than a bath as I’m disabled but I’m not wheelchair bound
Just looking for fun bbe and Awh thts cool babe would love to fuck u in every room xx

My penis so large, and i love to sex with ladies like u. I wants to lick ur pussy & fuck ur ass hole . Ur hairy soft pussy cant take my penis, its too large.

Hey I’m new here I’m 44 I’m a virgin who wants to fuck me indoors outside on all surfaces & eat food off my body
I would take you to a night club or public bar . You would be wearing a short skirt with no knickers on they will be in my pocket we would start drinking shots to get us on our way. All night I would keep touching you up grabbing your titts pulling your nipples slipping my hand up your skirt touching your gorgeous sexy tight as fuck pussy slipping a few fingers in to tease you then putting them in your mouth infront of people. When we sit down I make you slide your skirt up so people infront of us man or woman can see your pussy , grabbing your inside leg ill prise you open wider teasing you and them i would tell you to play with your titts and pussy . Put a show on men and women would be queuing up for a look men touching there cock and women touching themselves turned on like fuck I would invite a couple over to sit with us one ither side both touching and getting a good feel of you why I take pictures and videos . Then we would all sneak off to a quiet corner and the man would finger fuck your pussy hard making you cum on his hand which then he offers to his Mrs to lick off. She get stuck right in after tasting you cum we would all go back to ours were we would take it in turn to fuck your diry sexy Pussy arse and mouth all 3 of us squirting our cum inside every hole and the woman squirting all over your pussy titts and face. Then both lick eachother clean and suck our cock and balls clean.

I would take you to a night club or public bar . You would be wearing a short skirt with no knickers on they will be in my pocket we would start drinking shots to get us on our way. All night I would keep touching you up grabbing your titts pulling your nipples slipping my hand up your skirt touching your gorgeous sexy tight as fuck pussy slipping a few fingers in to tease you then putting them in your mouth infront of people. When we sit down I make you slide your skirt up so people infront of us man or woman can see your pussy , grabbing your inside leg ill prise you open wider teasing you and them i would tell you to play with your titts and pussy . Put a show on men and women would be queuing up for a look men touching there cock and women touching themselves turned on like fuck I would invite a couple over to sit with us one ither side both touching and getting a good feel of you why I take pictures and videos . Then we would all sneak off to a quiet corner and the man would finger fuck your pussy hard making you cum on his hand which then he offers to his Mrs to lick off. She get stuck right in after tasting you cum we would all go back to ours were we would take it in turn to fuck your diry sexy Pussy arse and mouth all 3 of us squirting our cum inside every hole and the woman squirting all over your pussy titts and face. Then both lick eachother clean and suck our cock and balls clean.
Ive actually done this with my ex girlfriend she loved cock and pussy.

Back