who wants to RP??

C

Carrie4RP

Hiya, I'm Carrie and I'm new to this site and want to RP. I'm British, white, big tits and curvy figure (32D-25-36). I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to RP although my personal favourites involve foreign guys and/or travel to other countries (no submissive/dominant or illegal RPs please), PREFERABLY WITH MEN OVER 30 YEARS OLD. Thanks xx

Hiya, I'm Carrie and I'm new to this site and want to RP. I'm British, white, big tits and curvy figure (32D-25-36). I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to RP although my personal favourites involve foreign guys and/or travel to other countries (no submissive/dominant or illegal RPs please), PREFERABLY WITH MEN OVER 30 YEARS OLD. Thanks xx
Hi there Carrie, I hope I am foreign enough to you and I do have some of my role play scenes to share with you if you come online again.

Just let me know when you’re available

Hi Carrie, text me

i am in for it

You seem to have a few on yours hands, if you want another one, i'm keen. If its easier, email me on mkblow at yahoo dot com

Back