Why hello there folks

Alrighty folks, I'm your run of the mill Canadian lesbian.

I'm 24 (at the moment), I'm in my last year of teachers college, so soon I'll be able to lay some knowledge on all the youngsters up here in the great white north.

I mostly hang out in the role play, and lesbian rooms, but sometimes I'll slide into my PMs for some good one on one time.

And in case I wasn't clear, I'm a fucking LESBIAN, so I'm not interested in your gross veiny dick pics or your weak ass RPs.

And this is me, welcoming you to the site and more! I hope you have lots of fun. I hope i can provide some of that fun. See ya soon.

I'm 24 (at the moment), I'm in my last year of teachers college, so soon I'll be able to lay some knowledge on all the youngsters up here in the great white north.

I mostly hang out in the role play, and lesbian rooms, but sometimes I'll slide into my PMs for some good one on one time.

And in case I wasn't clear, I'm a fucking LESBIAN, so I'm not interested in your gross veiny dick pics or your weak ass RPs.
That kinda reminds me of Loki from the mask movie
Anyway welcome
Don't worry I won't send veiny dick pics
See ya
Cool Ellie(reference to your dp)

(Very late) Welcome! And honestly? I can agree with what you wrote, because dick pics? No thank you! :p

Back