Why so jealous

Have you experienced jealousy here?

• Total voters

Chubby74

OFC Regular
So myself and this young woman have managed to find each other here, yet there are a few people who have become jealous and have tried to come between us. I'm pleased to say that they have failed in that, although they have made both of us question whether we want to remain on this site and we often feel like we can't show our affection for each other due to upsetting people. Those of you who are frequent visitors in the roleplay chat room may know who we are, but why all the jealousy and negativity towards two people who have found each other, especially when nobody else was really paying that much attention to either of us?
People come here to chat, have fun and relax, maybe they find a playmate, maybe they find someone to love. It does not make people another's property or someone to be warned off of unless the couple in question state that they are "an item", in which case people need to respect those wishes and just back the hell off.
This is just a bit of a rant and I'm sure others have experienced such a thing here.

People act very strangely on here when someone they've either been flirting with or are attracted to suddenly becomes no longer "available" for that kind of attention anymore.

I experienced something similar while "with" someone on here before - many have, I think. As long as you focus on each other, you'll be able to just laugh off/ignore the haters and the jealous.

People act very strangely on here when someone they've either been flirting with or are attracted to suddenly becomes no longer "available" for that kind of attention anymore.

I experienced something similar while "with" someone on here before - many have, I think. As long as you focus on each other, you'll be able to just laugh off/ignore the haters and the jealous.
Its tough when they are/were "friends" of both, but I'm hoping, no I know we're strong enough to get past it

Well, I'd put this "friend" on ignore if I were you guys lol Not much of a friend if they're trying to start crap between the two of ya. Who needs the headache?

Well, I'd put this "friend" on ignore if I were you guys lol Not much of a friend if they're trying to start crap between the two of ya. Who needs the headache?
I am reluctant to ask her to block them, just feels like I'm trying to say who she can/can't talk to, and I'm not blocking them because I want to know what they're up to lol

Hey Chubby, I have experienced that type of behaviour here many times.

I still am.

The majority of my friends have been extremely supportive of my relationship, however there have been a couple that have pretended to be supportive but aren’t really. To the point that some of their actions have been incredibly underhanded.

My advice is trust each other, communicate always and be aware that the majority of people are happy for you, however there will be some “friends” that aren’t and for their own reasons hope it fails.

It’s incredibly rare to find a connection with someone especially in this environment, so I wish you all the best x

Hey Chubby, I have experienced that type of behaviour here many times.

I still am.

The majority of my friends have been extremely supportive of my relationship, however there have been a couple that have pretended to be supportive but aren’t really. To the point that some of their actions have been incredibly underhanded.

My advice is trust each other, communicate always and be aware that the majority of people are happy for you, however there will be some “friends” that aren’t and for their own reasons hope it fails.

It’s incredibly rare to find a connection with someone especially in this environment, so I wish you all the best x
We talk for hours most days, we communicate the best we can. You already know who I've fallen for and she is amazing beyond belief. I could understand the jealousy if I'd "stolen her away" from someone, but as you say people have their own reasons for what they say and do

So myself and this young woman have managed to find each other here, yet there are a few people who have become jealous and have tried to come between us. I'm pleased to say that they have failed in that, although they have made both of us question whether we want to remain on this site and we often feel like we can't show our affection for each other due to upsetting people. Those of you who are frequent visitors in the roleplay chat room may know who we are, but why all the jealousy and negativity towards two people who have found each other, especially when nobody else was really paying that much attention to either of us?
People come here to chat, have fun and relax, maybe they find a playmate, maybe they find someone to love. It does not make people another's property or someone to be warned off of unless the couple in question state that they are "an item", in which case people need to respect those wishes and just back the hell off.
This is just a bit of a rant and I'm sure others have experienced such a thing here.

Some people can be really childlike and egotistical with loneliness and seeing other people with things they don't have themselves, so they have their reasons to act strangely.

Now that you have what you wished for in life, just have fun and focus on yourselves. You can't help this, but people will tend to be jealous and feel whatever they want to. Just don't let them harm you.

I am jealous tho ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back