Wife has had an online affair.

Horny4u

Any women want to chat? I’m genuinely confused by the whole thing and want an outside opinion of if she’s gone too far.

Thanks

Any women want to chat? I’m genuinely confused by the whole thing and want an outside opinion of if she’s gone too far.

Thanks

Well I am sorry to read that about your wife, and the confusion it has caused for you. It's hard to comment on the situation, without being able to talk to you about it. What I can say, is that from my own experience, it's was due to feeling deeply alone and my relationship lacking intimacy, which led to growing apart from my partner. (Mine was different as he was a serial cheater due to self esteem issues. By the time he received help, it was too late for me to trust him).

My advice to you, is communication, and you need to understand why she felt the need to have a cyber affair, and listen even if you don't like what she has to say. Together you can then work out where to go from here, and what to do. To me its about the expectations between two people.

I'm not sure you joining a site yourself is going to be the answer in the long term. As for did she go to far? Only you can answer that question, but talk to her first, and take it from there.

Who knows, once you discuss it, you may decide to both come back here together and play as a couple ;)

I hope my reply has helped you a little xxx

Well I am sorry to read that about your wife, and the confusion it has caused for you. It's hard to comment on the situation, without being able to talk to you about it. What I can say, is that from my own experience, it's was due to feeling deeply alone and my relationship lacking intimacy, which led to growing apart from my partner. (Mine was different as he was a serial cheater due to self esteem issues. By the time he received help, it was too late for me to trust him).

My advice to you, is communication, and you need to understand why she felt the need to have a cyber affair, and listen even if you don't like what she has to say. Together you can then work out where to go from here, and what to do. To me its about the expectations between two people.

I'm not sure you joining a site yourself is going to be the answer in the long term. As for did she go to far? Only you can answer that question, but talk to her first, and take it from there.

Who knows, once you discuss it, you may decide to both come back here together and play as a couple ;)

I hope my reply has helped you a little xxx
Thank you for taking the time to reply, our relation ship has come to a conclusion. She did have many of the qualities you’ve mentioned above. We have decided to part ways after 20 years together, 10 married. I started looking for places to find some harmless fun as s release. I wish we hadn’t grown so far apart. I really wanted to get another’s input from outside my loop. I think you’ve help in some way.

Thanks x

Thank you for taking the time to reply, our relation ship has come to a conclusion. She did have many of the qualities you’ve mentioned above. We have decided to part ways after 20 years together, 10 married. I started looking for places to find some harmless fun as s release. I wish we hadn’t grown so far apart. I really wanted to get another’s input from outside my loop. I think you’ve help in some way.

Thanks x

Hey, I’m sorry to hear that. I left my partner after over 20 years too. He was my soulmate, but finished up an arsehole. But we had many happy times, and the most gorgeous child I could ever wish for, so I only focus on the sunshine now.

Well, welcome have lots of fun here, and I hope you find the release you need xx

Hey, I’m sorry to hear that. I left my partner after over 20 years too. He was my soulmate, but finished up an arsehole. But we had many happy times, and the most gorgeous child I could ever wish for, so I only focus on the sunshine now.

Well, welcome have lots of fun here, and I hope you find the release you need xx
Wow, I’ve 3 with her and thanks. It’s almost a mirror reversed here. She’s selfish not so much an asshole x And I hope I do too! You’re the only one in 2 says to write, thanks for that! Also if a booked had images of a MILF you’d for sure be in there!

Wow, I’ve 3 with her and thanks. It’s almost a mirror reversed here. She’s selfish not so much an asshole x And I hope I do too! You’re the only one in 2 says to write, thanks for that! Also if a booked had images of a MILF you’d for sure be in there!

A milf, I’ll take that! My absolute pleasure to write to you x

Glad you took it as a compliment! It was meant that way And likewise you’re wonderful to chat with and look at

Back