Wife Hot Pics

What would you like to do with her ass & her tits

• Total voters
Hell yeah,I'm totally into 2nd sloppy fucking her loose creampie cunt after she has fucked by other cocks and she knows it too.At one point when she was in the middle riding my cock she came a idea of letting other cocks fill up her mouth then having me deepthoast her mouth with full of cum if she got into more than 1 cock in the future.I think that was her reward for me of letting taste more cocks.

Hell yeah,I'm totally into 2nd sloppy fucking her loose creampie cunt after she has fucked by other cocks and she knows it too.At one point when she was in the middle riding my cock she came a idea of letting other cocks fill up her mouth then having me deepthoast her mouth with full of cum if she got into more than 1 cock in the future.I think that was her reward for me of letting taste more cocks.
I would just LOVE to be sandwiched in between you both...

Hell yeah,she is mid 40 but totally into older man saying most older men know how to please & spoil her better.
Only MOST, after experiencing so many while you're out, Oh btw, tell her NOT to wash those panties, i would love to clean them for her, if you have any more to add, please feel free :)

Only MOST, after experiencing so many while you're out, Oh btw, tell her NOT to wash those panties, i would love to clean them for her, if you have any more to add, please feel free :)
Man,you're naughty one but that what she prefers.

Back