Wife of 13 years cheated on me, feels like world is ending.

Clarkk

OFC Regular
After being married 13 years my wife cheated on me with a guy she met on Snap. I always provided for her, helped
Around house and kids. She doesn’t care. She told me to get on snap or dating sites but no luck. It’s not like the old days. I’m a 33 male, I would like a lady friend to text with or give me advice.

After being married 13 years my wife cheated on me with a guy she met on Snap. I always provided for her, helped
Around house and kids. She doesn’t care. She told me to get on snap or dating sites but no luck. It’s not like the old days. I’m a 33 male, I would like a lady friend to text with or give me advice.
That really sux and I hope that you're dealing with this in a good way.. I've had girls cheat on me and I send them packing and condemn them to Hell. It does hurt but there are more out there for real. Just keep searching and eventually you'll discover that what you seek. Chin up and steady on.... The world isn't ending, rather, giving you another chance for a cool chick.

That really sux and I hope that you're dealing with this in a good way.. I've had girls cheat on me and I send them packing and condemn them to Hell. It does hurt but there are more out there for real. Just keep searching and eventually you'll discover that what you seek. Chin up and steady on.... The world isn't ending, rather, giving you another chance for a cool chick.
I really appreciate that, I’m heartbroken really but I have three boys and I prefer not to see them see me sad or down a fifth of whiskey. I believe this happened for a reason. But being my age it is so difficult to connect with certain people or use snap chat or tinder

I really appreciate that, I’m heartbroken really but I have three boys and I prefer not to see them see me sad or down a fifth of whiskey. I believe this happened for a reason. But being my age it is so difficult to connect with certain people or use snap chat or tinder
Well keep on trying and searching, don't give up. I understand not letting your boys see you in such an emotional state and I applaud your leadership regarding those boys. Snap Chat, Tinder, and most such sites, really sux and I've never met anyone IRL from any site. Try FetLife.com, that one I visit and have had several ppl want to meet and are local. My work schedule prevents me from really meeting them but soon, I'll meet one or two...lol On my off days, I typically down a litre of vodka and get online and have grand fun.. Hang in there and all will be well in its own time...

Well keep on trying and searching, don't give up. I understand not letting your boys see you in such an emotional state and I applaud your leadership regarding those boys. Snap Chat, Tinder, and most such sites, really sux and I've never met anyone IRL from any site. Try FetLife.com, that one I visit and have had several ppl want to meet and are local. My work schedule prevents me from really meeting them but soon, I'll meet one or two...lol On my off days, I typically down a litre of vodka and get online and have grand fun.. Hang in there and all will be well in its own time...
You’re freaking awesome, I’ve never given up or throw my arms Up in the air and said fuck this I quit. Unfortunately I’m in recovery but ima pour some Red Bull in a beer mug and pretend to clink it with your vodka bottle lol cheers

You’re freaking awesome, I’ve never given up or throw my arms Up in the air and said fuck this I quit. Unfortunately I’m in recovery but ima pour some Red Bull in a beer mug and pretend to clink it with your vodka bottle lol cheers
I never give up nor give in. I regroup and assault the problem, overtake the objective, and keep moving forward. I'm happy to learn that you're not a quiter. If the Red Bull works for you, then I heft my bottle to you!!!

I never give up nor give in. I regroup and assault the problem, overtake the objective, and keep moving forward. I'm happy to learn that you're not a quiter. If the Red Bull works for you, then I heft my bottle to you!!!
Appreciate it . 6 years and counting, and just got out of myself out of a deep 10 year battle with depression. By changing who I was and tweaking my character and practicing mindfulness. I’m glad you responded because I never ever share. With a world population of 7 billion I still feel lonely but like I said never let the kiddos see dad sad

Back