Will men ever be free of their lust for sex?

Satyriasis

OFC Regular
FDD46C50-53DD-44CF-A289-28CAF1BD7FD2.jpeg FAFE522E-06FA-456D-9322-11BA8E518CD1.jpeg
Will men ever be free of their enslavement of lust for sex? I’ll love to believe I’m the most horniest, and insatiable animal out there for I can maintain sexual activity for hours even beyond orgasm and cumming. I do limit myself to women, and those of my liking but with that limitation I’m not able to really let my hair down. So as an attempt to slake my lust I’ve started exploring what people do online to only find the standard everyday thing, I must mention however I have seen a couple of stand outs that really caught my interest and not having any conversation with them but by their posts they are the real deal without any limitations and just indulge in every aspect of desire and pleasure.

Then that’s just what carrying you, the need to feel that desire satisfied with no love involved, no connection, maybe I still need a few more years to come to that mind state where the elite has left those attachments behind, or if their ever was any.

Last edited:
Back