Word Association.

It's ok @Neo7771 but we need a few workers and nobody wants to work when they can collect unemployment and it's too bad the current extension only runs till September so lot of people are gonna be SOL. Lol.

Time

@BabyShady im old fashioned and worked for myself most of my life,so if i dont work i dont earn and for me thats how it should be.never have and never will claim a penny but we live in a world full of lazy pussy's,to be blunt. Anyway lol
Thread
Out

Well @Neo7771 any job I've had whether it's a temporary one or a permanent one I always give 110% because I can't do a job half-assed,text on my phone,or shove my face w food,etc. I take pride in my work and pay attention to detail and that's why a lot of my jobs are inspector positions or something similar.

Side

Well @Neo7771 any job I've had whether it's a temporary one or a permanent one I always give 110% because I can't do a job half-assed,text on my phone,or shove my face w food,etc. I take pride in my work and pay attention to detail and that's why a lot of my jobs are inspector positions or something similar.

Side
Exactly,why wouldn't you instinctively do the best you can for people?
Oldies whinge over lol
Thread
Shocked

Back