Words you use to describe a penis?

kezialou

OFC Regular
Me and my friends have this little code where different words mean different things to do with a penis. Does anyone else do this or think this way? (BTW does anyone actually use the word penis haha?)

It goes:

Cock = Big
Dick = Nicely sized
Knob = Average
Willy = Small
Winky = Tiny

It can be funny because it means you can talk about someone without them fully getting what you're saying haha ("I saw his willy" means the girlies know what I'm saying but he thinks I'm just stating facts haha).

Does anybody else have any words that actually describe a penis in a certain way?

Me and my friends have this little code where different words mean different things to do with a penis. Does anyone else do this or think this way? (BTW does anyone actually use the word penis haha?)

It goes:

Cock = Big
Dick = Nicely sized
Knob = Average
Willy = Small
Winky = Tiny

It can be funny because it means you can talk about someone without them fully getting what you're saying haha ("I saw his willy" means the girlies know what I'm saying but he thinks I'm just stating facts haha).

Does anybody else have any words that actually describe a penis in a certain way?
We use the word Wang for a big one. Member for something huge. And prawn for something small lol

The funniest I've heard in the past are "Billy Club", "B.F.G.", "Doof Stick", "Dick King-Smith", and "Queen Anne's Revenge".

My friends are strange people.

Back