Worth the trip...

UrchocolatemaN

OFC Regular
To Anyone reading this I'm wishing you all the best, As I am writing this post I have no clue about where this will take me... And you..

I have now find a special someone to realise one of my deepest fantasies we just got in touch and it is looking good.

I am not supposed to be here but truth is, sexual energy is great and must be used and enjoyed in the best possible ways. Great challenges and adventures are hard to decline, I am talking about Call Of Duty and surely not talking about a video game..

I'm not bi sexual I'm hugely attracted to women and especially the ones that have that extra bit of class and intelligence and thanks god it comes in all forms.

I have had multiple great sex experience and hopefully will get some interesting ones to add...

Thanks for reading

Naughty kisses to you all.

And feel free to write me.

To Anyone reading this I'm wishing you all the best, As I am writing this post I have no clue about where this will take me... And you..

I have now find a special someone to realise one of my deepest fantasies we just got in touch and it is looking good.

I am not supposed to be here but truth is, sexual energy is great and must be used and enjoyed in the best possible ways. Great challenges and adventures are hard to decline, I am talking about Call Of Duty and surely not talking about a video game..

I'm not bi sexual I'm hugely attracted to women and especially the ones that have that extra bit of class and intelligence and thanks god it comes in all forms.

I have had multiple great sex experience and hopefully will get some interesting ones to add...

Thanks for reading

Naughty kisses to you all.

And feel free to write me.
You should not be here if you’re not supposed to be. You should not come here ever if you have a girlfriend. And btw. Unfollow me

I will gladly unfollow you, I'm still wishing you the best but no matter how old you are please enjoy what you can.. If you fill triggered I'm sorry but don't try to act as if your life experience prevail.

Xoxo

I will gladly unfollow you, I'm still wishing you the best but no matter how old you are please enjoy what you can.. If you fill triggered I'm sorry but don't try to act as if your life experience prevail.

Xoxo
I don’t feel triggered. I just feel that you shouldn’t be here when your not supposed to like what if your girl finds out that your here it’s not nice coming here behind her back. I DMed you of what I went through in the past

Last edited:
Back