Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tied

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • once

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • multiple times

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
What a sexy pic wow love the black panty againts the red silk and you have sexy legs and the gorges nippels thats just showing thru the silk is such a tease i would give anything to be able to take those panties of those sexy legs of yours and to be able to help you out of the sexy red silk wow please keep on posting

I would like the ultimate prize (aside from real life sex with you)...to see your warm wet pussy, lips spread, swollen clit exposed...that would be worth a tribute from me...in a private email or here in public for all to see and get turned on by. Up to you and how much of a slut you really are.

I would like either prize!!

I would be happy to tribute you - cum or piss; in private or on a forum. But you need to supply a picture worthy of such a gift. I think that ultimately I would prefer a picture of your face. If you needed to take that step in private communications, I would understand and we could certainly arrange for that. It would be highly erotic, after all your teasing on here, to be able to paint your face in my cum, using you, dirtying you…failing that pleasure, a nice clear shot of your spread pussy would be the price of a tribute from me. Again, between us or right here for all the horny men and women to drool over. Up to you.

Back