New profile posts

good morning , I obviously am older wut u have in mind?
hailey4older
hailey4older
im down for that
hailey4older
hailey4older
and if u wanna cum inside me dont tell me just do it but make it where i feel it hard deep with a lil pain as if ur were stretcing me deeper
Hull808989
Hull808989
You were so much better baby I can’t wait to take pictures of me filling your young pussy then sending you to work with my wife
rarely online to see , I try to leave messages or hope I get message when they mite be online it hit and miss, cuz always busy
It isn't getting any better if you believe in anything God/ higher power/ spiritual etc
Pray/ or wish me luck i really need it
It has been extremely difficult to eat or get out of bed I have finally showered this morning it's been a whole week
I'm the best there is at what I do. And what I do isn't very nice.
025682ebe381b886b1fdcfabede4ae4f.jpg
I need somebody to talk to and vent and help me focus and not waste the day just want somebody to check with me if im doing what im supposed to and help me stay calm through all im going through there's deadlines and no room for failure and I need help
  • Like
Reactions: Honeybear
naughty_brat
naughty_brat
I hope so but there isnt much indication it will be
O
olderM
Is there anything that I could help you with, I'm a very good listener if you need a shoulder, wanna shar your problems?
H
Honeybear
If you fancy venting let me know, hope all is getting better
Back
Top