New profile posts

My wife’s friend walked home after a night of drinking we put her to bed and in the process she told me how hot it would be to suck my cock while she’s passed out so she did it then turned in to me pounding her in the guest room and filling her unprotected pussy with cum now we just have to hide the fact she could be pregnant She’s so much tighter than my wife she even let me take pictures like a good young slut
good morning , I obviously am older wut u have in mind?
hailey4older
hailey4older
im down for that
hailey4older
hailey4older
and if u wanna cum inside me dont tell me just do it but make it where i feel it hard deep with a lil pain as if ur were stretcing me deeper
Hull808989
Hull808989
You were so much better baby I can’t wait to take pictures of me filling your young pussy then sending you to work with my wife
rarely online to see , I try to leave messages or hope I get message when they mite be online it hit and miss, cuz always busy
  • Like
Reactions: FUKMYBUSH
FUKMYBUSH
FUKMYBUSH
Love ur big cock
WetHandfull
WetHandfull
you know I would really love to show it to you
and this excitement makin it bigger now as I got a wethandfull
Back
Top