I cannot tell a lie........

I can not tell a lie. I loath attention seeking liar's, get some self respect and stop the "sorry stories" everyone has problems just most people deal with them instead of using them for attention seeking.

I cannot tell a lie, I laughed so loudly on the train when I read your post, that my fellow passengers gave me odd looks. Your empathy and compassion for people is overwhelming.

I agree with you to some extent, if people are lying to get attention that’s really poor, however some people are genuinely hurting. No one truly knows what someone is going through, and everyone feels things differently and is affected in different ways. Telling people to deal with it isn’t that simple. Don’t you think they would rather be happy than suffering from mental health issues?

As long as they don’t use their past to justify their actions to continually hurt others, then I encourage them to share their feelings and thoughts as it may just help them.

A kind word can go a long way. Your post could make someone already struggling feel worse.

I truly hope you were not referring to my friend’s post Dogowar, directly above you?

I realise you are “new” here, and learning your way around the site, but I read your comments directed at him yesterday on a female members post. They have since been removed. I would be incredibly disappointed if you continue that type of behaviour towards him, or reply to me saying he needs a female to defend him, or he is hiding behind me, etc etc. Or you decide to retaliate against me, you cannot do anything to me on here now, that already hasn’t been done.

I expect more from you.

I hope this post resonates with you and you benefit from it, and show some empathy.

Love and light Neo

Back