I cannot tell a lie........

Discussion in 'Confessions' started by Debbiediddallas, Jul 23, 2018.

1. PinkCherry

PinkCherry Guest

I cannot tell a lie...I came while humping my pillow...looking at a picture of his huge cock

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2019
    Needgekopriz, Fireball69, DDD and 2 others like this.
  2. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, today was tiring and frustrating, very early morning start, after a total lack of sleep, just completely full of delay's in traffic, late flights departing and arriving. Dealing with stubborn, ignorant people all day, to the point that I ended up saying well if you want to deal with us, guess what you need to meet our requirements. So glad to make it home finally, talk to Merikh, take a long shower, log on and read what has been happening here :).

PS - @Renee I had no idea what a tribute was until I joined OFC, a lovely well known member asked me to send him a couple of my pics and he completed the tribute. I totally freaked out at the time, I had no idea why he would do that :rolleyes:. He had to explain about the tribute thread etc. Another thing I learnt very very quickly was when I said "you can tell me anything its ok". Omg I had no idea that was a big mistake, then I learnt about hard and soft limits :eek:.

3. Damngirll

Damngirll Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie...I still have no idea what does that mean ^^ gah

4. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

Hey Damngirll, happy to clarify.

I cannot tell a lie, I was exhausted when I wrote that.

What part needs clarification?

A - a tribute? or B - soft and hard limits?

5. Damngirll

Damngirll Well-Known Member

Can’t lie you are sweet....
    It’s not important ay...

Needgekopriz, Fireball69 and Sun66 like this.
  6. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie I feel like a lot of my friends are going through tough times at the moment, both here and in real life. I just wanted to take a minute to send them love and light, and to keep the faith that this will pass, ❤️

7. PinkCherry

PinkCherry Guest

Sun66 likes this.
  8. Louise_angel

Louise_angel Well-Known Member

❤️

Sun66 likes this.
  9. Renee

Renee Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, I got into an argument with a coworker today and I really wanted to slap the bitch!

10. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I miss having coworkers. Working in private duty I am all alone but glad when it comes to moments like you had today. Hope it resolves itself if not go get her Renee. :)

11. Renee

Renee Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, although I wanted to slap her I never really would have!

12. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, my hushpuppy looks exactly like a Unicorn. Yall decide
    20190228_192715.jpg

13. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie it does DDD. What is a hush puppy exactly? x

14. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

It's what is served along side our fish and chips. A little deep fried cornmeal battered nugget of goodness. :)

15. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, we have bush fire's here at the moment, and I can see the smoke from my home. It's a reminder of how extreme the weather conditions can be here, I am grateful we are ok, but send my best wishes to those people you have been forced to evacuate their homes, hopefully everyone listens to the warnings this fire season :(

16. AussieSurfer

AussieSurfer Member

I can't lie Sun, it looked bad on the news, stay safe

17. Fireball69

Fireball69 Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie.... working from home sometimes means trying to stay sober enough to answer emails.

18. Sun66

Sun66 Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie, I am totally frustrated with this bush fire situation, I wish the rain would hurry up and arrive :mad:

19. PinkCherry

PinkCherry Guest

I cannot tell a lie...
    I want him to wake me up, running his tongue slowly up my leg, then sucking, kissing my thighs, his tongue finding his way to my soaking wet panties, licking my pussy through my wetness, bringing me to the edge, then pushing my soaked panties to the side with his teeth, taking my clit with his tongue, licking until I am trembling, my juices filling his mouth, when he then buries his tongue deep into me, faster and deeper, I, finally cumming all over his tongue
    Then he kisses me good morning

YOU know who you are

20. Fireball69

Fireball69 Well-Known Member

I cannot tell a lie.... the Alphabet threads are getting so old. Lol

PhotographerGuy, Sun66 and DDD like this.