First time looking for tributes

Hello xSubNaomi.

As much as I would want to see nudes from you, there is something rather erotic about you essentially offering up your face for all us horny strangers to cum on. And what a pretty face it is! All the better for despoiling with a nice load of warm salty cum. I must admit you made my cock rather hard as I looked into your eyes, imagining having you kneeling between my legs, looking up at me...you look rather cute with the fat head of my swollen cock on your pretty face...I would love to fuck your mouth...would you like to suck me? I stroked the shaft looking at you, quicker and quicker, the orgasm building and building, finally exploding with my cum pulsing out of the tip, wishing it was on your skin instead of paper. But still, I enjoy the idea of you looking at my dick against your face and seeing what you made me do...you look quite good, peering out from behind a glaze of a strangers cum. Please do tell me how seeing this makes you feel. Do you enjoy being such a nasty slut? Letting the world know what you really are...a cum whore... as you can tell, I really do enjoy doing tributes and would enjoy doing more for you...and seeing more of you...private message me if you like what you see and let's explore how much more nasty we can be for one another.

Attachments

• Cock1.jpg
    Cock1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Cock2.jpg
    Cock2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Jacking.jpg
    Jacking.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Cum1.jpg
    Cum1.jpg