Sleeping with my married boss

What do I do at this party?

• Wear the bikini with confidence?

• Go but dont wear the bikini, wear something more conservative?

• Dont go at all?

Results are only viewable after voting.

sarahborwich

OFC Regular
Hey guys,

A little back story- so i am currently a girls beach volleyball coach. I coach the team (ages 22-30) but my boss runs the team and stuff. We always had this sexual tension and i knew that he made his 'power move' on me when he bought me a bikini to wear to practice. It was a little show y and not sure how i felt in it.

I wore it the next day and he could not stop looking at me. The next thing you know... hes balls deep in me in his office. I find out afterwards that hes married...

He invited me along with the team to his house for a July 4th party and he bought me another bikini... this one even skimpier than the last one... What do i do guys??

Last edited:
Hey guys,

A little back story- so i am currently a girls beach volleyball coach. I coach the team (ages 22-30) but my boss runs the team and stuff. We always had this sexual tension and i knew that he made his 'power move' on me when he bought me a bikini to wear to practice. It was a little show y and not sure how i felt in it.

I wore it the next day and he could not stop looking at me. The next thing you know... hes balls deep in me in his office. I find out afterwards that hes married...

He invited me along with the team to his house for a July 4th party and he bought me another bikini... this one even skimpier than the last one... What do i do guys??
Wear new bikini and hope for More dick if you enjoy his fucking

Hey guys, it's been a while since this happened. Completely forgot to update you guys. Long story short, I did wear the bikini to the party, wife immediately noticed and told me to go back and change but my boss said no its fine.

The bikini did not stay on that long and after 30 mins into the party, he was nailing me in his bathroom...

Im not sure if his wife still knows but my boss is still nailing me at work. Thats the update!

Back