solo trip on east coast usa in a few weeks

anyone down to meet up? ill be in nyc, philly, boston for a couple weeks in total, and might make a few other stops. not sure the dates yet, but looking for some friends to keep me company on the trip~ ^^:p
Come to the united kingdom i keep.you company gorgeous..x

anyone down to meet up? ill be in nyc, philly, boston for a couple weeks in total, and might make a few other stops. not sure the dates yet, but looking for some friends to keep me company on the trip~ ^^:p
I’ll be in Virginia next week

Im in massachuttes which is where boston is but im in auburn Massachusetts rn lol if you wanna buy a hotel i give you a good tip.

I am in Maryland. You will be very close once you are in Philly. Hit me up we can chat before and make some plans.

im in philly would luv to hook up

Sure just pm me I’m close to Charleston like 2 hours from Va

Lmk if you plan for Texas.

I'm close by let me know

Hey just wanted to say you are beautiful. Ok bye ~

I am in Southwest Florida

hell ya Boston lmk

Back