Showing off and multiple guy fantasy.

Could you cum in me if I already have cum in me from another guy?

• Ew no.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • I'll give it a go.

Votes: 36 85.7%

• Total voters
H

hollyhotwife

So I like doing cam sessions with strangers. Like dirty roulette or my own room on the cam chat on here. It's kinda funny / interesting for me to see a few other guys while I'm wanking or having sex :oops:

So from something a member said on here to me, fantasy only, I like the idea of being blindfolded and on my back, getting fucked by say 3 guys one after the other??

Not all at once obviously :D but just lay there and cum on 3 different guys as they cum in me?

It's just fantasy but nice to think about :oops:

Is anyone keen to to cam with me in my room on here, max 3 guys and you gotta turn your camera on AND have decent chat?

I'll use my toys and cum for each of you after I see you cum :p

Gonna be UK London time. Probably evening. And I get to pick who uses me and I cum for in what order ;)

So I like doing cam sessions with strangers. Like dirty roulette or my own room on the cam chat on here. It's kinda funny / interesting for me to see a few other guys while I'm wanking or having sex :oops:

So from something a member said on here to me, fantasy only, I like the idea of being blindfolded and on my back, getting fucked by say 3 guys one after the other??

Not all at once obviously :D but just lay there and cum on 3 different guys as they cum in me?

Is anyone keen to to cam with me in my room on here, max 3 guys and you gotta turn your camera on AND have decent chat?

Gonna be UK London time. Probably evening. And I get to pick who uses me and I cum for in what order ;)
mmm nice...would love to join u sexy...what would be the time for ur cam 2 cam session

Would love to do it but keep in mind I am 8 hours behind you. I live in California USA. If I did it at 4 that would be 12 midnight your time. All in all I am very interested in it.

12 midnight too late for me. Be more between 7pm to 9pm UK time.

After dinner, glass of wine, before bed.

Will post up on my status the day I do it next. The main chat site is a freak show currently. I'll limit people in room and give preference to full members on this main forum part of the site ;)

O ya

Would love to!

Hey lovely,im indeed wanting to cam hay,have a chat ect,im ok on here,my own room your room,or kik punkgeezer,xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20200419_063534.jpg
    IMG_20200419_063534.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20180626_231853.jpg
    IMG_20180626_231853.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20200419_043032.jpg
    IMG_20200419_043032.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20200522_185701.jpg
    IMG_20200522_185701.jpg