How old is too old for this site?

I didn’t know I was butting into your relationship. I’m just on here for personal pleasure. Thought that was the point of the site.

Not for me and him. Him and I are together as a couple and as a couple it means just me and him and no one else

So why are you on here??! Why not just go to each other’s house or move in together?! You’re baffling my brain!
He is in a different fúcking state. Stop talking to me please. Your pissing me the fúck off.

Ossie your age is perfect. I am a 52 year old female who would love to communicate with you and enjoy your company. I do hope to hear from you.
Hi Ladys. Thank you so much for your invite. I would love to chat with you and get to know you better. I don't use this site much so maybe better to use another chat site for quicker replies. Xxx

I thought the opposite. Surely being naughty is a prerequisite for this site and when you can't or don't want to be naughty then you are past it! Agree or not?

View attachment 31710 62 years old it's too old. My ex I dated on a different chat site that cheated on me in real life is 59 y/o and I'm 27 y/o. This is me looking for an older man 30+ over to be with. Age doesn't matter to me. Any man 30+ and over pm me.
Hi there,
I'm Paul, 63 from London.
I am stuck indoors due to illness (parkinson's) and am always looking for ladies for some online fun.
Please message me if interested. img(2).jpg

View attachment 31710 62 years old it's too old. My ex I dated on a different chat site that cheated on me in real life is 59 y/o and I'm 27 y/o. This is me looking for an older man 30+ over to be with. Age doesn't matter to me. Any man 30+ and over pm me.
Hi. I was the originator of this thread. The guy mut have been mental. If I were lucky enough to have you I wouldn't fuck around. If you'd like to chat, play, date, get in touch, I'd like to know more about you. Xxc

I'm 55, married to my best friend but no physical relationship. We talk to each other and decided long ago that we are no longer attracted to each other sexualy. It works for us yl live under the same roof and do our own thing. I would not physically cheat on her but she's quite happy for me to do cam links with women and watch each other masturbating. Sex is not just for young people. I'm now more attracted to women of 40 years old and upwards.

I'm 55, married to my best friend but no physical relationship. We talk to each other and decided long ago that we are no longer attracted to each other sexualy. It works for us yl live under the same roof and do our own thing. I would not physically cheat on her but she's quite happy for me to do cam links with women and watch each other masturbating. Sex is not just for young people. I'm now more attracted to women of 40 years old and upwards.
Blimey, I'm 64 and am still masturbating 3/4 times a week - my doctor said it was good for me!

I was advised that i should do it once a day as I was suffering from problems with my tubes. I was told it would help to keep them clear

Back