Sun shower

FlirtingHubby

OFC Regular
Standing feet wide apart with his back against the shower wall.... letting the stream massage the base of his hanging cock as he felt the unmistakeable tingles of excitement emerge.

Tugging on his balls lightly as he lets the water stream do the arousing, he closes his eyes and imagines Suns lips slowly bringing him to full arousal.... his fingers, cradling and exploring his testicles, are hers..... his hand rubbing passionately across his stomach is also hers.

Mmmm her hands. Squeezing now on his balls, and stroking his sides while she kisses his cock.

Adjusting his stance slightly so the stream works up his growing shaft and then cascading on the head of his cock.... tiny droplets relentlessly blasted on to the ever so sensitive rim causes him to grow quickly... to become fully erect, outstretched like a sunflower reaching for that lucious golden sunlight.

His/her hand begins to stroke lightly over his shaft and head.... not even squeezing.... just ever so slightly rolling all the way down to his body... and all the way up to the tip. Continuing the long slow strokes as the stream of water provides the sensation of her sensual mouth swallowing him in.

If only she could see him now... standing in the shower, vulnerable to a fit of lust.... wide legged, leaning back against the wall and slow stroking his fully erect cock while the warm stream directs itself on his crotch, providing the physical eroticism to his vivid lustful thoughts of her.

Would this make her wet, if she saw this he thought? Would she begin to rub herself to match his rhythm knowing he is pleasuring himself to the thought of her?

His thoughts focus in on words she has said to him....

"I'm so wet right now... I want you to do whatever you want with me"

....repeating in his mind along with images of the pictures she has sent to him... her beautiful face looking up at him with sweet but devilish smile. Thats how he imagines her blowing him. Slowly bobbing up and down while looking up to watch his expressions of pleasure.

What is it about eye contact while she holds your cock in her mouth that turns a simple blow job into such a deeply intimate memory? Her eyes begging for approval while simultaneously telling him 'this is about you right now'. He's standing over her with his cock in her mouth.... guiding her head to his own pace of pleasure.... but yet she has the control.... kneeling before him as he fucks her mouth she will decide when she wants him to cum.... she will decide when to tease and take his cock out while licking underneath the shaft and rubbing his balls ... she will grip his hips and signal it is time to let go... to explode in her... and she will intensify her sucking and bobbing to swallow every last bit of cum he gives up.

He cums in the shower to this thought..... loads spurting into the air and spiraling down the drain as he strokes himself dutifully, eyes closed thinking of her as his hand fluidly strokes out more batches until he is just massaging his soft swollen penis.... his legs vibrating from their brief workout... the water splashes off his sensitive rim as if she were kissing and licking it. . Cleaning up the last little bit of his cum....

Thoughts and comments appreciated. Thanks :)

Hey FlirtingHubby, I absolutely love it, thank you so much. I can't believe you did that, it's just so lovely. Truly appreciate it xxx

Standing feet wide apart with his back against the shower wall.... letting the stream massage the base of his hanging cock as he felt the unmistakeable tingles of excitement emerge.

Tugging on his balls lightly as he lets the water stream do the arousing, he closes his eyes and imagines Suns lips slowly bringing him to full arousal.... his fingers, cradling and exploring his testicles, are hers..... his hand rubbing passionately across his stomach is also hers.

Mmmm her hands. Squeezing now on his balls, and stroking his sides while she kisses his cock.

Adjusting his stance slightly so the stream works up his growing shaft and then cascading on the head of his cock.... tiny droplets relentlessly blasted on to the ever so sensitive rim causes him to grow quickly... to become fully erect, outstretched like a sunflower reaching for that lucious golden sunlight.

His/her hand begins to stroke lightly over his shaft and head.... not even squeezing.... just ever so slightly rolling all the way down to his body... and all the way up to the tip. Continuing the long slow strokes as the stream of water provides the sensation of her sensual mouth swallowing him in.

If only she could see him now... standing in the shower, vulnerable to a fit of lust.... wide legged, leaning back against the wall and slow stroking his fully erect cock while the warm stream directs itself on his crotch, providing the physical eroticism to his vivid lustful thoughts of her.

Would this make her wet, if she saw this he thought? Would she begin to rub herself to match his rhythm knowing he is pleasuring himself to the thought of her?

His thoughts focus in on words she has said to him....

"I'm so wet right now... I want you to do whatever you want with me"

....repeating in his mind along with images of the pictures she has sent to him... her beautiful face looking up at him with sweet but devilish smile. Thats how he imagines her blowing him. Slowly bobbing up and down while looking up to watch his expressions of pleasure.

What is it about eye contact while she holds your cock in her mouth that turns a simple blow job into such a deeply intimate memory? Her eyes begging for approval while simultaneously telling him 'this is about you right now'. He's standing over her with his cock in her mouth.... guiding her head to his own pace of pleasure.... but yet she has the control.... kneeling before him as he fucks her mouth she will decide when she wants him to cum.... she will decide when to tease and take his cock out while licking underneath the shaft and rubbing his balls ... she will grip his hips and signal it is time to let go... to explode in her... and she will intensify her sucking and bobbing to swallow every last bit of cum he gives up.

He cums in the shower to this thought..... loads spurting into the air and spiraling down the drain as he strokes himself dutifully, eyes closed thinking of her as his hand fluidly strokes out more batches until he is just massaging his soft swollen penis.... his legs vibrating from their brief workout... the water splashes off his sensitive rim as if she were kissing and licking it. . Cleaning up the last little bit of his cum....

Thoughts and comments appreciated. Thanks :)
Omg that was sooo hot Sun you lucky girl :)

Omg that was sooo hot Sun you lucky girl :)

Hey Lucy, I know! FlirtingHubby is amazing and has a way with words, I do feel very lucky to have such a lovely talented friend that took the time to write the story. You should look for him online in the chat room, ;)

Hey Lucy, I know! FlirtingHubby is amazing and has a way with words, I do feel very lucky to have such a lovely talented friend that took the time to write the story. You should look for him online in the chat room, ;)
lol I think I will but probably land up going all gooey if he spoke to me like that lol

You suggested I read some more of your blogs, and I'm glad I did! It's the middle of the night and I can't sleep. Your words keeping me company as I lay here, naked in my bed. I'm now more awake, my mind filled with the thought of you standing in the shower. This time, it's not Sun66 reaping the rewards of your beautiful cock, it's me. I feel the heat spreadng, my pussy tingling and my chest flushing from my growing desire. Reaching down between my thighs, I feel the wetness of my pussy. I know I won't sleep until I see this through. My fingers go to work, until overcome with pleasure; my orgasm last forever! I smile, roll over and think of you, you're the last thing on my mind as I fall back asleep. Sweet dreams!

Last edited by a moderator:
You suggested I read some more of your blogs, and I'm glad I did! It's the middle of the night and I can't sleep. Your words keeping me company as I lay here, naked in my bed. I'm now more awake, my mind filled with the thought of you standing in the shower. This time, it's not Sun66 reaping the rewards of your beautiful cock, it's me. I feel the heat spreadng, my pussy tingling and my chest flushing from my growing desire. Reaching down between my thighs, I feel the wetness of my pussy. I know I won't sleep until I see this threw. My fingers go to work, until overcome with pleasure; my orgasm last forever! I smile, roll over and think of you, you're the last thing on my mind as I fall back asleep. Sweet dreams!

Love that Renee, glad you also enjoyed the story. I think you may inspire Hubby to write something special for you o_O

You suggested I read some more of your blogs, and I'm glad I did! It's the middle of the night and I can't sleep. Your words keeping me company as I lay here, naked in my bed. I'm now more awake, my mind filled with the thought of you standing in the shower. This time, it's not Sun66 reaping the rewards of your beautiful cock, it's me. I feel the heat spreadng, my pussy tingling and my chest flushing from my growing desire. Reaching down between my thighs, I feel the wetness of my pussy. I know I won't sleep until I see this through. My fingers go to work, until overcome with pleasure; my orgasm last forever! I smile, roll over and think of you, you're the last thing on my mind as I fall back asleep. Sweet dreams!
Thanks @Renee means alot to me that you enjoyed it :) Hearing how you enjoyed is just down right fucking hawt! ;)

Back