Would you like to be a Moderator?

Hi,
I completed the Mod application over a month ago and haven't heard either a yes or no. I would appreciate an answer either way.
Thank you.
P.S. I am not a new member. Please ask ViXxXen &/or Sandrock for corroboration.

Last edited:
Hi,
I completed the Mod application over a month ago and haven't heard either a yes or no. I would appreciate an answer either way.
Thank you.
P.S. I am not a new member. Please ask ViXxXen &/or Sandrock for corroboration.
Weren’t you tried as a mod and demodded?

Hello. I sent a application in to be a mod. Was wondering what the status of that was. im excited to know.

Hello. I sent a application in to be a mod. Was wondering what the status of that was. im excited to know.

Good luck, I didn't even get a reply from November last year. Nothing, nada, zilch.

We seriously need mods on European time, especially in the mornings, but there's no response from the team.

Good luck, I didn't even get a reply from November last year. Nothing, nada, zilch.

We seriously need mods on European time, especially in the mornings, but there's no response from the team.
hmmmm. ok

I think I would enjoy the opportunity. My only concern is that I cannot guarantee specific times I am able to be on the site. If you feel I could be of help I would be honored. Hugs

Still here waiting patiently :D Will love to mod and help the community be and feel safe <3

If your app doesn’t got through, try a different browser. Chrome is known to work without issues
I'm going to add to what Jen said. We have a new application. So those who are looking to be mods, please fill out the new one and send it in. It is the same link just try to use Chrome like Jen stated.

Back