Stream Buffering Failed

BBCUnknownreiko

OFC Regular
So ive been having this issue every time i try to view someones streams where it will load forever before saying Buffering Failed. I've tried on several different browsers and same thing (chrome, internet explorer, firefox) all get the same result. If this is a known issue what do i need to do in order to fix this if this isn't on the hosts end?

I attached an example of what i am talking about if that is ok.

Attachments

• 2020-05-17 (2).png
    2020-05-17 (2).png
    165 KB · Views: 16
Same here, tried Chrome & Firefox and multiple different streams. My internet speeds pretty quick so shouldn't be related to connectivity or anything.

Found a solution. Publish your own media via the green camera button in the bottom right. Allow OnlineFreechat.com to use your microphone and web cam. You can immediately unpublish if you want. But you should now be able to view other's who have published.

EDIT: This is no longer working for me. Sorry to all the false hope I gave. :(

Last edited:
I am still having the same buffering failed issue. Any ideas folks? I have tried everything I can think of.

Found a solution. Publish your own media via the green camera button in the bottom right. Allow OnlineFreechat.com to use your microphone and web cam. You can immediately unpublish if you want. But you should now be able to view other's who have published.
This seems to have worked for me for the most part, thanks for letting us know stranger

I even bought another camera and publish just fine. But still watch anyone else's streams. If I wasnt crazy already this would be starting to drive me nuts. lol

Ok this is starting to tick me off. I can publish my cam just fine but still cant open someone else's cam. Just keeps giving me the buffering failed message. Any ideas?

Back