For anyone who cares

As some of you already know, I am going to the hospital for a kidney transplant tomorrow. If I dont come back, just know I care for you all. I may be on and off all night, but Ill be gone come morning.

Hey my gorgeous Light, wishing you all the best. You will be in my thoughts until I hear from you again. Sending you Love and Light, you are a remarkable person, and my life is better for knowing you xxx

Hey my gorgeous Light, wishing you all the best. You will be in my thoughts until I hear from you again. Sending you Love and Light, you are a remarkable person, and my life is better for knowing you xxx
Thank you, Sun. That means alot to me ❤❤❤

As some of you already know, I am going to the hospital for a kidney transplant tomorrow. If I dont come back, just know I care for you all. I may be on and off all night, but Ill be gone come morning.
Light , I didn't know, I wish the best for you, you will be in my thoughts and prayers my amazing friend. Heal quickly hope to hear from you soon.

I wish the best for you and hope you'll be back on your feet again soon...
*gasps* I didnt know! Sending good vibes your way. You're in my thoughts, wishing you a quick and smooth recovery x
Smack a nurses bum for me ;)
Lots of hugs n positive vibes are comin your way, Light - all the best to you <3
*Big Wolf Hugs*.. For a speedy recovery.
*hugs each and every one of you*
Thank you. I mean it ❤❤❤❤

I wish you the best light. Hoping for a speedy recovery. You are a blessing to all who are around you.

Back