Can I be your fukslut

Sluttrainer. You are too late I was collored two days ago but my new master has allowed me to cruise so I am always willing to let you attach a leash to my collar and take me for a daily walk totally naked of course and then proceed to do whatever your little heart desires I am more than happy to oblige you

Sluttrainer. You are too late I was collored two days ago but my new master has allowed me to cruise so I am always willing to let you attach a leash to my collar and take me for a daily walk totally naked of course and then proceed to do whatever your little heart desires I am more than happy to oblige you
Oh no whore! You're gonna submit to a new master a better one. And I don't allow whore to cruise without permission. So you should be careful about that you fuck slut. Whores like you should always be controlled

Sluttrainer I live my life on my knees and my mouth is always open I have had some training you now but I need some extra training and I'm wondering if I can come to you for that please say yes the stronger the discipline the better student I will be I need to learn more than what I know please say you'll be my teacher in the art of being a amazing filthy dirty fukslut

My doors are always open for filthy pig whores. You should know what to do already since you've had training. Let's see how good you've been trained. This is going to be funtumblr_mbphwkFwKh1rpyyq4o1_500.gif

Thankyou so much master sluttrainer Thor opening the door and letting me in for some extra training I am on my knees with my mouth open ready to take instructions I am very excited about all this yes I have had some training but a filthy dirty fukslut can always use a lot more discipline and learn a lot more about her limits with pain and humiliation I am your eager and willing piece of fuck meat and cumbump

now that's a good fuck slut now have to take you for a walk and show what a mess i make all over you you slut

Handing you the leash as I already have a colour on wiggling my ass yay I get to go walkies

it's going to be a very long walk i like to show off my slut and if she's good i'll fill her as in the park

Attachments

• 147970112123610j3.jpeg
    147970112123610j3.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1
Back