Can I be your fukslut

Hope I'm making you proud pimp John as I am trying to spread my fukslutary far and wide

i have to call the park's dept. there is a very large mess in the park that need's to be cleaned up it very slippery my cum slut left a trail

Well if we BackTrack I can lick all the cum up you know I'm a fukslut cumdump and I hate to lose one single drop please can we go back so I can clean up the mess panting with anticipation and wiggling my ass furiously

But then again you could call the parks department maybe some of them would like to make a cum deposit you could watch me take it while I'm on all fours and then pump your load into my mouth

well you have been a good girl ok we can go back to the park before thay get there but your going to take my cock deep and get a full load

Thankyou so much master sluttrainer Thor opening the door and letting me in for some extra training I am on my knees with my mouth open ready to take instructions I am very excited about all this yes I have had some training but a filthy dirty fukslut can always use a lot more discipline and learn a lot more about her limits with pain and humiliation I am your eager and willing piece of fuck meat and cumbump
I like that enthusiasm whore! A dog salivating for master's dick and begging for his appreciation. I love training mindless slut bitches like yousubmissive-bitch-face-slap_001.gif

What a perfect way to be introduced to you I think I Just creamed my panties you are absolutely the perfect master to take instruction from

This filthy dirty fukslut is yours to train
Hope you are a hard Taskmaster I definitely need a strong hand

I'm all about the fun especially if it involves me being on my knees or all fours that's my favourite kind of fun

Now if you slide your fingers inside my cunt you see how excited you have made me I am true to my nature I am a filthy dirty fukslut so please give me more

Back