Can I be your fukslut

and you know my finger's are deep inside that fucking cunt and spanking that ass as well and not stoping till you cum all over the place and than start all over again

As long as you smack my ass to a bright cherry red I will definitely cum over your fingers and when your arm needs a rest from all that smacking I will get on my knees in front of you and suck my cum off your fingertips then I will climb onto your lap hold your face between my hands and I will kiss your mouth passionately letting you suck all the cum off of my tongue I will look you in the eye and say this fukslut is ready for another round how about you are you ready

Round 2!? What makes you think you've even completed round one you horny cumslut? Daddy's gone for a while and you forgot your manners!?0B3AF24.gif

Sir sluttrainer that's why I needed you to take me in hand you said once that I needed to be kept in restraints you should have followed your own advice you know the saying when the cats away the mouse will play maybe now that you are back you can keep this filthy dirty fukslut and cumdump cockslut within the boundaries you should have set before you left me alone to explore my Horizons

Yes sir I would love to go for walkies well you hold the leash and to the park where everybody can see

yes it was the park's dept. had one hell of a mess to clean up thay had to close a part of the park lol

Yes I did and all because of you you made this fukslut and cumdump cockslut very happy that day

alway's try to make my girl happy whan she is a good girl you know where you go whan your bad you go right to your cage

Sir you got me a cage it's like Christmas and my birthday as all come at once this is so exciting thank you thank you thank you

Yummy you mean I get to lick and suck this beautiful dick to my heart's content you are the absolute best thank you daddy

Back