21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
Angry..... hmmm. Oh shit. This movie called "Gerry" with Matt Damon and Casey Affleck. Legit made me angry cause it was sooooo fucking boring. At one point the camera followed their faces for 20 MINUTES!!!! straight as they walked. Just their fucking faces for 20 minutes trying to "emphasize" what it would be like to be lost in a desert.

I gave this movie 8 thumbs down!!!

What movie did you love before, but now can't understand how you ever liked it?

A: I've never been but I do like some operatic tracks so I'd say yes lol

Q: Opera or a Musical?

A: As part of my NCO cadre course in the Army I had to extoll the merits of the Green Army Issue Towel.

Most guys who did it before ( for different pieces of kit) lasted a max of 3 mins before the ran out of stuff to say. So i got a couple of the guys to be props. And had them demonstrate the uses of a towel lol

Q: whats your worst experience when in a stage ?

Last edited by a moderator:
A: As part of my NCO cadre course in the Army I had to extoll the merits of the Green Army Issue Towel.

Most guys who did it before ( for different pieces of kit) lasted a max of 3 mins before the ran out of stuff to say. So i got a couple of the guys to be props. And had them demonstrate the uses of a towel lol

Q: whats your worst experience when in a stage ?
I used to act and sing in Gang Shows for the Scouts.. my costume fell down and i was forced to leave sharpish. I was 16. :oops:

Would you lick a woman's pussy (or guys dick) if it was smeared in Marmite?:p

Back