21 Questions

• Thread starter Debbiediddallas
  • Start date
A: Pfft. Nobody rejects me. :p:p:p
Actually not too well. Thats why you gotta be careful with your heart.

Q: gimme the cheesiest pick up attempt you actually tried.
(May be a repeat but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
A: Turned to a girl once and said " If you need a place to sit my face is free " lol needless to say her disappointed grin said everything lol ;)

Q: would you be willing to travel to find love ?

A: Imma blame technology - everything is too impersonal now. People don't connect with each other over organic face to face/voice to ear mediums anymore. It's all texting and social media... can't read/feel/truly connect with someone that way. Back in the day, a guy asked for a girl's number to give her a call sometime... now, they ask for their snapchat lol

Q: When was the last time you were hungover?

A: Imma blame technology - everything is too impersonal now. People don't connect with each other over organic face to face/voice to ear mediums anymore. It's all texting and social media... can't read/feel/truly connect with someone that way. Back in the day, a guy asked for a girl's number to give her a call sometime... now, they ask for their snapchat lol

I totally agree. You said it better than I could have.

Can I like this a million times? This is the perfect answer to the question.

Back