I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot tell a lie...I feel I'm just the wrong age for most women I happen to invest myself into here :p

Akshay, don't think that. You will find someone that appreciates you for the great guy you are. Just don't go looking. Its true what they say, when the time is right the right person will come along. Just be you in the meantime. I got away from that and fucked things up. Don't be a me. Lol

I cannot tell a lie, I never thought there'd come a point in my life where I told my husband that I was going upstairs to play on video with my Rocketman! I'm having one crazy, fun and happier life!:p
Glad things are working out for the both of you. It does make one happier in their life I've found. But I'm staying on the down low lol. I'm too chicken. Your a brave woman like I said earlier.

It didn't feel right, not to tell my best friend that I'd made this connection with another amazing man! I was so scared, and i still am, but I'm going to enjoy it while I can.
My gosh. You are the bravest woman I've ever met. I wish I had the balls to do that.
You have the most amazing time with your man, and know that you did the right thing.
So happy.. for you both. :)

I cannot tell a lie... was once at the cinema with my 'friend'. We had lusted after each other for months, never doing any more than a hug. Sexual tension was ripe that night. I wore a skin tight off the shoulder black top, baggy Levi jeans and no bra, hair down, falling past my shoulders, jet black, boots... safe to say I was understating my sexiness.. but it was obvious he wanted me. We chatted in the cafe before the movie, longingly looking into each other's eyes as we chatted about nothing.. took our seats and began to watch the film. Wasn't long before our fingers touched as we both went to share the same arm rest..
I have never felt such a bolt of electricity straight to my groin as I felt in that moment. That minute touch did more for me than any amount of foreplay or sex has ever since.
Stay tuned....:cool:

Back