I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot tell a lie, I dressed up as the bobcat mascot costume in high school once. They needed someone to fill in while the football team done the elementary school pep rally. All the kids loved the bobcat so they lead me through the class of the kiddos and one of them pulled my tail so hard I fell down. Bobcat down, Bobcat down. Lol

Last edited:
Yum, yum, give me some! My favorite Indian restaurant closed down, so now when I want Indian food I have to make it at home.
That’s rotten luck Renee, we are blessed here in the west of Scotland with a huge number of really top Class Indian Restaurants.
Happy to share:)

I cannot tell a lie, I can change the oil in my car but i like my nails too well to do it.
I can not tell a lie that thought just turned me on . But I'm sure you have no trouble convincing some one to do it for you :):D

I feel like in every decade of my life I've had a major crisis, I just haven't ever named them. Yes, they don't last and we usually learn something in the process.:)
I think your right, me too. I'm really taking my time with some decisions. Feeling trapped in my own life. Thought my life would be much different at this point. I know I probably know the answers to most of the issues I'm just not ready for the answers yet. Thanks Renee

I cannot tell a lie, I had to go into an auto parts store just now. I got to correct the man behind the counter for giving me the wrong parts. My husbands a car guy and has taught me well. I shifted my balls and spit as I walked out the door. God show me something glittery pink please.

I cannot tell a lie, I've been on several other chat sites over the years and this is by far the best. The regulars here are some amazing people. The support and caring is truly something to collectively by proud of. I can't thank people enough for the support I've gotten and been able to give in return. Thank you all.

Back