Best Moment You Had While Losing Your Virginity

Cinegasm55

OFC Regular
Thought this might be fun.

I think my favorite moment...ya know...aside actually being inside a girl for the first time, was when my cock popped out of my boxers and she said, "Shit, you're hung like a horse."

Yes I dont think you will get many girls on here saying the first time was completely awesome. Now the first time with someone a totally different story. But loosing it for a female is very very different.

Oh, those not so innocent teenage fumblings that fell way short of the mark but practise makes perfect huh?

032d822a-7825-4894-93b2-0b95eedc94ef.gif

I was living with my wee maw at the time and I got back from school with my first girlfriend. Both legal and my mum wasn't home from work yet. So figured we'd do it. Awkward as fuck it has to be said, but because I finished so quickly the first time we had enough time for round 2 before my mum got home! Right from the first time doing it I was a total stud. :D

Mine wasnt perfect but it was good my gf and i were kissing and we let our hands roam till said to me she wanted to see it, and as i pulled dpwn my jeans her eyes widened and she blushed, she wanted to taste it so i fingered her while she sucked me off, and when we finnally did do it, we got caught

My first time wasn't bad! I was picking my gf at the time from work it was about 1030pm before dropping her off at home she said park right there next to rec center she said let's make out she had been with a few guys before me this was my first. I parked she was kissing me with passion she had sexy thick lips. After kissing and touch ever part of our body's we work our way to the back of my car. She starts taking all of her clothes off but her sexy pokedot thongs. She orders me to take my pants and underwear off I didn't hesitate. She starts playing with me and I start kissing her nice firm breast rubbing them until her pussy was soaking wet. She urgently says fuck me a so I pull her soaking wet panties to the side my penis slides right in feeling that warm pussy wrapped around my penis we fucked for hours I didn't ejaculate she rides me hard for about an hour half she arches her back and my balls were soaking wet so I knew she ejaculated.

I was 15 my first time with the next door Neighbor She was 24 married petite and sexy . It was an incedible experience ! She taught me what to do and it gave me alot of confidence.

Back