Roleplay!!

hi there. would love to try RP with you. i have a few favorite scenarios we could try. maybe i could be a doctor, and you can be my patient, in for a "physical". or i could be a masseuse, that gives you a massage, that gets a little out of hand. or maybe you could have sex with a stranger you met in a bar. interested?

is there any way we have a roleplay on here? i dont really like giving out contact info

Hey guys i love Rps please message me if you would like to rp with me, if you have any other Questions just ask me!

Have a nice day everyone! :)
Hi Alexis, your pic is lovely! I’m Tom, male age 52, from Chicago. I’ve got a fun and sexy imagination, and would love to sext and rp with you. I’m funwithtom69 on Kik. Hit me soon!

I would love to rp, just so you know what your getting this is a paragraph from a to I did a while back
I will put that pretty lil face of yours too work, sliding my cock down your throat looking down at your pretty lil face as you look up at me, your eyes widening as i force my cock down your throat as you start to gag and choke, drool dripping every where as i thrust the last few inch of my huge cock down your throat

Back