Request to ban guests from Lesbian room

Ban guests from sexual orientated rooms

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

echoed_spirit

OFC Regular
Although we all know that the internet is full of fake profiles and males pretending to be female, it's older the "fake news".
Legitimate females tend to accept this in a small way, but to give further tools to all horny guys to dupe and harrass females in what is supposed to be a place of safety, is wrong.
The rate of spamming has increased, the rate of bans has increased for underage users/spamming.
Some may say that it's because it is policed by more mods....I would say it's because it is an open room(lesbian) now that these bans are happening.
Restrict the fuel to a fire and it will die down.
If it is to continue this way I suggest you rename the "lesbian" room to "room for male guests to be female"

I could not agree more. After all in the rooms description it states men and GUESTS will be blocked from accessing the room. The lesbian room is a hot spot for guys pretending to be female, we know this is everywhere, but those men are drawn to the LB. I would like to see this addressed. And not just editing the description.
What makes the lesbian room a fun place is the members that have been around and know how things work. We become very good at figuring out who is fake/male and there to cause trouble and/or collect as many women as they can, and I myself strive to have men and the underage banned to keep the room a safe place.
While you always get guests that are a hoot and make the room lively the ones that are worth while inevitably make an account an become a member. 9/10 guests are nothing but a nuisance and trouble for all there. Ive personally only known one male member, while I know fake member profiles of course exist, banning guests will greatly decrease the rate of which women are fooled. Ive met a few women that would make lovely additions as members, however male guest after male guest have run them off, with good reason.
Please remove the option to have guests sign on in the LB and I believe this will severely decrease the rate in which women are harassed, spammed, fooled by an underaged persons(that probably do not have the ability to create an account), sent unsolicited dick picks, have their spirits crushed, etc....it is easy for anyone to just make up a female name in 2sec to sign in as a guest. Members only would help drastically deter the unwanted.

I could not agree more. After all in the rooms description it states men and GUESTS will be blocked from accessing the room. The lesbian room is a hot spot for guys pretending to be female, we know this is everywhere, but those men are drawn to the LB. I would like to see this addressed. And not just editing the description.
What makes the lesbian room a fun place is the members that have been around and know how things work. We become very good at figuring out who is fake/male and there to cause trouble and/or collect as many women as they can, and I myself strive to have men and the underage banned to keep the room a safe place.
While you always get guests that are a hoot and make the room lively the ones that are worth while inevitably make an account an become a member. 9/10 guests are nothing but a nuisance and trouble for all there. Ive personally only known one male member, while I know fake member profiles of course exist, banning guests will greatly decrease the rate of which women are fooled. Ive met a few women that would make lovely additions as members, however male guest after male guest have run them off, with good reason.
Please remove the option to have guests sign on in the LB and I believe this will severely decrease the rate in which women are harassed, spammed, fooled by an underaged persons(that probably do not have the ability to create an account), sent unsolicited dick picks, have their spirits crushed, etc....it is easy for anyone to just make up a female name in 2sec to sign in as a guest. Members only would help drastically deter the unwanted.
Well said

There is a constant stream of male guests entering the lesbian room now and posting pics of their dicks. If administration don't care about dealing with this what is the point of a lesbian room. We all know that guys get in there by faking it but to openly flaunt it now means that it's becoming increasingly annoying for those actual females that get in there. Something needs to be done about it before it just becomes another room if horny dick swinging retards.

I have to agree with this. The male presence in that room has increased and they are very open about being male. Personally, I would like to see the "Other" (purple people) option banned from that room as well. The males are using that to get into the room, claiming to be a couple looking for a bi female when almost always it is just a male, there is no couple. That is not just a guest issue, several members are doing it as well.

I agree, but slightly disagree....my disagreement is mainly stemming from the fact that I am forced to chat as a guest, therefore I would be unable to chat at all if this were to come to pass.....but I do agree because there are so many creeps, it would help trim them down...

I agree, but slightly disagree....my disagreement is mainly stemming from the fact that I am forced to chat as a guest, therefore I would be unable to chat at all if this were to come to pass.....but I do agree because there are so many creeps, it would help trim them down...

I know the poll seems a bit misleading, but this discussion is for the lesbian room. Which you shouldn't be in :p not for all sexually oriented rooms. Just clearing that up real quick like for any future replys.

And more than a month has gone by about males flaunting the fact that they can easily enter the female"only" room, and nothing from the owner nor admid concerning this matter. It's become such a dead beat room now that guys are actually entering the room with their dick as their avatars....Shit I'd happy pay for my own room if it was permanently there.
But what irks me the most is the lack response from any owner /admin about concerns users have since it's suppose to be a suggestion and feedback forum.
Something needs to be acknowledged or good/real female users will leave and then its too late and the lesbian is nothing more than a dick room

And more than a month has gone by about males flaunting the fact that they can easily enter the female"only" room, and nothing from the owner nor admid concerning this matter. It's become such a dead beat room now that guys are actually entering the room with their dick as their avatars....Shit I'd happy pay for my own room if it was permanently there.
But what irks me the most is the lack response from any owner /admin about concerns users have since it's suppose to be a suggestion and feedback forum.
Something needs to be acknowledged or good/real female users will leave and then its too late and the lesbian is nothing more than a dick room
In my few they are breaking their promise of a safe environment for female users

Back