I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot tell a lie.... the Alphabet threads are getting so old. Lol

I cannot tell a lie, I never get the letters I want. I still have to go through the letters in my head. I struggle with X and Y and Z too. I actually have to think and use my brain, :rolleyes:

But I do appreciate everyone that starts threads on here alphabetical or not, as it passes the day. Unfortunately I don’t have the creativity to think up thread ideas, so thank you ❤️

Fireball I think your thread on what I’m listening too, is one of the most popular btw x

I cannot tell a lie, I never get the letters I want. I still have to go through the letters in my head. I struggle with X and Y and Z too. I actually have to think and use my brain, :rolleyes:

But I do appreciate everyone that starts threads on here alphabetical or not, as it passes the day. Unfortunately I don’t have the creativity to think up thread ideas, so thank you ❤️

Fireball I think your thread on what I’m listening too, is one of the most popular btw x
Thanks Sun, it’s certainly introduced me to some new sounds and I hope it does that for others.:)

Back