I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot tell a lie, the rain finally stopped and the sun is out. I've been riding around with the windows down, shades on, a smile on my face and oh a root canal. 3 out of 4 ain't bad, at least I had a 5 hour break from work.

I cannot tell a lie, I didn't know what a Tribute was until Fiveknuckleshuffle told me. Then I was called innocent and endearing by someone else when they heard that I didn't know what a tribute was. It makes me wonder what else I don't have any idea about. :)
I think we have a wide variety of men lining up to teach you. :)

I cannot tell a lie, today was tiring and frustrating, very early morning start, after a total lack of sleep, just completely full of delay's in traffic, late flights departing and arriving. Dealing with stubborn, ignorant people all day, to the point that I ended up saying well if you want to deal with us, guess what you need to meet our requirements. So glad to make it home finally, talk to Merikh, take a long shower, log on and read what has been happening here :).

PS - @Renee I had no idea what a tribute was until I joined OFC, a lovely well known member asked me to send him a couple of my pics and he completed the tribute. I totally freaked out at the time, I had no idea why he would do that :rolleyes:. He had to explain about the tribute thread etc. Another thing I learnt very very quickly was when I said "you can tell me anything its ok". Omg I had no idea that was a big mistake, then I learnt about hard and soft limits :eek:.

I cannot tell a lie I feel like a lot of my friends are going through tough times at the moment, both here and in real life. I just wanted to take a minute to send them love and light, and to keep the faith that this will pass, ❤️

I cannot tell a lie, we have bush fire's here at the moment, and I can see the smoke from my home. It's a reminder of how extreme the weather conditions can be here, I am grateful we are ok, but send my best wishes to those people you have been forced to evacuate their homes, hopefully everyone listens to the warnings this fire season :(

I cannot tell a lie, we have bush fire's here at the moment, and I can see the smoke from my home. It's a reminder of how extreme the weather conditions can be here, I am grateful we are ok, but send my best wishes to those people you have been forced to evacuate their homes, hopefully everyone listens to the warnings this fire season :(

I can't lie Sun, it looked bad on the news, stay safe

I cannot tell a lie...
I want him to wake me up, running his tongue slowly up my leg, then sucking, kissing my thighs, his tongue finding his way to my soaking wet panties, licking my pussy through my wetness, bringing me to the edge, then pushing my soaked panties to the side with his teeth, taking my clit with his tongue, licking until I am trembling, my juices filling his mouth, when he then buries his tongue deep into me, faster and deeper, I, finally cumming all over his tongue
Then he kisses me good morning

YOU know who you are

Back