I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot tell a lie, I struggle to understand people that tell each other they love them, and then when the relationship is over, so much terrible behaviour plays out. (I'm not talking about abusive relationships).

Lies, verbal abuse, name calling, duplicity, back stabbing etc.

If you treat someone you supposedly loved like that when it's over, I am fairly certain you didn't love them at all.

Of course, you are sad, angry and hurting etc, but trying to destroy someone, that's not love in my opinion.

If you truly love someone, you wouldn't treat them that way.

I cannot tell a lie.... the old popular threads like this have been neglected because of all the new thread carpet bombings. Lol
I cannot tell a lie, I agree totally and will make an effort to find this one in the sea of all the new ones. Thanks for the reminder and it was my thread and I've neglected it.
I cannot tell a lie, I struggle to understand people that tell each other they love them, and then when the relationship is over, so much terrible behaviour plays out. (I'm not talking about abusive relationships).

If you treat someone you supposedly loved like that when it's over, I am fairly certain you didn't love them at all.

Of course, you are sad, angry and hurting etc, but trying to destroy someone, that's not love in my opinion.

❤❤❤ well said Sun. :)

I can not tell a lie. I 100% agree with this. How can two people who obviously had feelings of joy, happiness, desire and love, be so keen to destroy each other. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back