I cannot tell a lie........

I cannot tell a lie, I struggle to understand people that tell each other they love them, and then when the relationship is over, so much terrible behaviour plays out. (I'm not talking about abusive relationships).

Lies, verbal abuse, name calling, duplicity, back stabbing etc.

If you treat someone you supposedly loved like that when it's over, I am fairly certain you didn't love them at all.

Of course, you are sad, angry and hurting etc, but trying to destroy someone, that's not love in my opinion.

If you truly love someone, you wouldn't treat them that way.

I cannot tell a lie, I too agree with you.

If you were truly in love and it's over, just walk away. There really shouldn't be a reason to become hostile. However, I can understand when it becomes a defense mechanism if the "dumpee" becomes aggressive.

I cannot tell a lie, it bothers me to see someone I care about, being hurt for making choices that are right for him.

Hey Renee, I cannot tell a lie, so sorry to read that someone you care about is being hurt for making choices that are right for him.

He is very lucky to have you looking out for him, hopefully he finds comfort from your love and support.

(If this post is referring to recent issues between Rocketman and myself, I would prefer you speak to me directly about it on KIK. If I am mistaken, I wholeheartedly apologise, for writing this message to you. I do understand not everything is about me :oops:)

I'm going to make one last comment...
This is a truth thread, and my truth is that it does hurt seeing Rocketman being hurt for his choices. This truth , my truth, doesn't take away from any pain or hurt that anyone else has, that's been effected by these events. @Sun66 knows I love her and value her friendship and that my truth doesn't change her truth. ♡

I love you too @Renee x

Back